- Sunday, the 31st
- Know what's fun? Well, other than having the biggest stretch between updates in RE history? Debuting new features with little to no build! That's why Grafight is debuting today like a baby bird dropped off a cliff. Let's see if we can get it to fly or dinner...
Because, if it is one thing I've learned here, it is that members of RE love drawing, voting, and doing things!
- Saturday, the 4th
- Three new BD Bonus monsters today: Phoenix, Ladon, and the Salamander at long last!
- Sunday, the Ides
- Like the sucker I am for the Ides of March, I had to make a fitting release -- more Dream Land Java? Well, that hardly seems appropriate, but it happened as Save The Day came out today.
- Friday, the 6th
- Another new splash? I gotta start making more visible updates. This one isn't holiday related, tho', so it can stay up for more than a month. Also, this is the first Rumbl-o-Rama related splash at RE!
- Wednesday, the 11th
- New splash page... again. I might actually be able to stay on some sort of schedule with these things. Too bad no one cares about them. I mean, I could be working on other stuff, but just as many people seem to care about them, recently~!
- Saturday, the 31st
- To further the updating of this site and the eventual destruction of the internet, BD Tournaments now have their own RSS feed, too. I also fixed an old problem with the tourney e-mails so that your subscription doesn't run out as long as you keep joining tourneys; now only true duds will stop getting notifications!
- Monday, the 19th
- I put up two new Writing Guides in the REWS today, and I organized the whole mess better with the expectation of more to come. These ones were all about written dialogue -- a trouble spot for many people for many reasons.
- Saturday, the 13th
- New winter splash pic is up (which is sadly about a yearly occurance now), but more importantly, the Christmas Giveaway started today! How unexpected! Unless, of course, you've been here for any of the previous five years...
- Thursday, the 4th
- Since RE has finally started to release its compiled works, I've created a Development Log that will serve to prove I am actually doing something. I cannot exactly release those things iteratively the many browser-based games here, after all.
- Saturday, the 8th
- The new project Kirby's Dream Land Java project has completed its first stage, ramping up to a fully playable and adequate release. Also, I got to play Monster Party last weekend, so it is all good! And a discussion board, but mostly Monster Party.
- Friday, Halloween
- After a lot of frustration, I sorta have a demo up of the Java project I've been working on for forever. I just had to have a Halloween update, even at the expense of not using the whole day to beat Monster Party.
- Tuesday, the 21st
- Today, I finally put a favicon on Reality's End. That's all you people get.
- Thursday, the 25th
- More RE League? What gives? Well, I coded it so long ago (it was the first thing I made for this site, after all) that there is room for vast improvement, like the new frameless Walk-Around. Smoooooooth!
- Tuesday, the 16th
- Finally finished up the LotGJ TM list for the REL. MAFMP! Some other code and in the RE League was cleaned up, too.
- Thursday, the 28th
- To make up for all of my scannerless updates over the past few months...
Shadow Aura Release: Dolfool. Yeah, this still happens from time to time. Hopefully now, those times will be closer together.
- Tuesday, the 26th
- Put up another RSS feed, this time for the REWS. It wasn't included in the Forums feed, so anyone relying solely on it for their updates would miss any stories! Y'know, if anyone wrote stories anymore...
- Wednesday, the 30th
- In an update that is probably occurring way too late, all of the B-Monsters have been updated to the new NDR2 system, including the new tech effects.
- Wednesday, the 9th
- To mark the epic ninth year anniversary of everyone's favorite Battling Dragons-based game, Battling Dragons, Reality's End now has... familiar summoning techs in FtRPG. Huh? Yup. This is the sorta update you get when my scanner is broken.
- Friday, the 27th
- In an update that has been in the works for a surprising length of time, the Shadow Aura elemental icons and terrain map imagery have both changed to rely on background color instead of thick border colors. This greatly reduces the size (only 500 pixels square) for greater ease fitting in a browser window, although I know it will take some getting used to. Of course, the original concept of looking at border colors took getting used to, too.
- Sunday, the 1st
- The Lou Carcolh becomes the sixteenth BD monster and first of the new (half) version on this ninth anniversary of Reality's End.