Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 11:47 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Role Playing :: Forum: the RPG -- Important Questions

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Ice

Member #46

Jul 5, 2004 24:19
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, you can't do anything with it right now, for one, because I stole it from you again. However, it would appear as though you did not intercept it but simply that the person doing the throwing never completed the throw before it was yoinked from their hands. And then from yours.

°(o.o)° (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2004
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 5, 2004 1:31
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I really gotta add the "View RP Actions" button to posts, 'cause there are too many times when I cannot tell if someone is simply being an idiot and typing out the RP action or if they are actually using them.

It could very well be that I buggered something with the item deletion function. I wouldn't be able to fix it, anyway, until I get SSH access back at my site.
  Inability to debug is not cool!
Sword
Blade

Member #99

Jul 5, 2004 2:03
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

MM here is a suggestion: when people log into their console should show who their most recent attacker/encounter is. (In the space of a few hours I find I am suddenly - 11 Dmg )

Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again. One fight. One more step on the path to becoming a true warrior!---Ryu

[Editted by Blade on Jul 5, 2004 2:04]
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 5, 2004 3:34

Oy, Blade, you really gotta quit your newbish ways and freakin' read any of the several help files on FtRPG.

There are no encounters over hours. Everything only exists entirely inside of one topic, so just scroll up to see what happened to you earlier. Damage cannot pass from one thread to another.
  Remember, this is not a game, but rather a frivolty.

* to add to the eleven damage, uses the technique LandSmite on Blade very harshly *
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 5, 2004 23:49

well...simply put, I couldn't steal another one, wether it will smack the target for damage or not, that is unknown, but then, how many times can you throw an item at someone if they don't respond?

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.85%complete
Sword
Blade

Member #99

Jul 6, 2004 4:41

Anyone know any good ROMs?
  * uses the technique Heal because I was attacked by a newb ray *

Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again. One fight. One more step on the path to becoming a true warrior!---Ryu

Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 6, 2004 11:59

As a matter of fact I do. CDROM's are my fav, no wait, my favorite are DVD-R/CDR/CDRW ROMs. Yay! 97 damage! Hey MintMan, just how high can this damage thing go? Have you programmed it over three digits?
  Can the Dancer do a strike dance and keep on striking people? That would be so cool.

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.85%complete
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 6, 2004 12:07

* uses the technique AtArms with the membershipfacsimile because its funny... and I had to learn a combined Power/Wield *

Yes, a Dancer can. However, you must remember that because turns are stepped, the danced action only transpires whenever a turn passes for the dancer. If nothing happens in the post or nothing happens to the dancer, the strikes go void.
  Also, once someone starts dancing, chances are they will be wanted dead and fast.

You can only throw any item once. From Boyachi's damage and the seemingly neverending supply of item-ness, I am guessing that the reduplicative bug is back, which really sucks. I thought I fixed that... or maybe I fixed it but never uploaded it.... or maybe it lurked someplace else in a deep recessive crag.
Sword
Blade

Member #99

Jul 7, 2004 6:40

online ROMs for emulators! if you don't know what one is.... you are stupid... how much damage does that move you used on me do MM?
  * uses the technique Strike on boyachi for being stupid *

Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 7, 2004 17:11

* to show how much damage AtArms does, uses the technique LandSmite on Blade *

At Arms is an empowering tech, not an attack. Landsmite, however, deals a happy nine points of physical damage, plus my weapon bonus from wielding a Membership Facsimile.

And Boyachi is not stupid; he was trying to make a joke and save yer bum at the same time. In case you are really, really stupid (which apparently you are), ROMs are illegal, as are any other sort of thing that infringes on intellectual property rights. Typically, I ban people outright for just suggesting their use, but because you have been around for a while, I shall give you this one warning (and a huge lump on the head).
Sword
draggy1234

Member #97

Jul 7, 2004 20:17
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wow...this post might start to rival the "Hi!" post and the "Most Hours" post in length... Big Smile

Anyway, will there eventually be a way to view a member's combined techniques? I'm a bit curious about what some members' combinations may be.
Sword
Blade

Member #99

Jul 8, 2004 24:04

owww lump
  * uses the technique Heal *

Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 8, 2004 12:06

Man, I wish I had not used my fab this post so that I could give Blade what-for. Oh well. * uses the technique LandSmite on Blade some more *

Yes, I do believe it has been sound a thousand times throughout the thousands of posts on FtRPG that there is going to be a View Account for master accounts that includes FtRPG information such as class and techs. The main thing preventing such a thing from existing -- much like for the END accounts -- is the lack of an icon. I do not really know what represents a forum, much less a forum-RPG.... a sword or something? Perhaps pie?
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 8, 2004 13:29

Ok, MintMan think.
  You start out as an adventurer
  It is a token system
  It all started with pies

Thus, you make a golden pie with a sword, and maybe a mask. how you can put the mask on the pie is your problem though...hmmm don't suppose I'd get extra credit if I made a test one...?

Sword
writer77

Member #4

Jul 8, 2004 14:05
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You could just use one of the smilies. Or just a token. It doesn't really have to make sense, long as everyone knows what it is.

Endless Horizon
  "It looks like I'm going to die as I have lived.... completely surrounded by morons!"
  -Bl. Mage
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jul 8, 2004 17:40

I vote in favor of a reeking wad.

It's perfectly symbolic of FtRPG. Its smelly, pointless, crappy, squishy... um... brown? Shifty Eyes
Sword
Blade

Member #99

Jul 8, 2004 22:39

on a completely unrelated topic: does anyone have any info on chimeras other than the usual stuff. And how would you go about drawin the body/heads?
  * uses the technique Blast on MintMan as this is a random shot *

Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again.
  One fight. One more step on the path to becoming a true warrior!---Ryu

[Editted by Blade on Jul 8, 2004 22:41]
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 9, 2004 11:54

Blade...look it up in an incycleOpeedeeah. (brain not working yet, not even going to try to spell that word.)I'll see what I can do to help, later.

Now, to be curious, could you make a blank stand for a blast token, then combine it with your real blast token and make a ten damage smacker?
  And how did I get to 102 damage? Have I been poisoned or something?

Anyway, the reason I eddited:

[Editted by boyachi on Jul 10, 2004 24:20]
Sword
Blade

Member #99

Jul 10, 2004 6:25

No that doesn't help.
  *so what do I do now that I'm incapacitated?*

Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 10, 2004 11:16

So how does everyone like the custom 'sword in the pie' icon, formerly known as "The Picon?"

Blade, I do not know where you get your quotes, but the Ryu I know of does not shoot anyone...
  As for your chimeria, you must learn to use http://www.google.com
  SO: http://ahaclipart.com/ca/stories/stories0024.html

Any other work that is online is going to have to wait for 2 things: me finding my notebook, and finishing Gauntlet Dark Legacy, again.
  I think I'll eat that memory card if I ever find it again.

How big are those icons anyway, MintMan? The picon is 25 by 25. Should I leave the white squiggles in? They were supposed to be steam from the pie, but they kinda look like lightning. What is with all the fruits in this world? LIGHTNING IS NOT YELLOW! NOT WHERE I COME FROM. Aside from being WHITE, if I had to choose a color, I'd say more a light purple. Maybe blue, but doubtful. Is lightning different colors different countries or is this just some universal thing decided upon.
  ...I'm blithering again. Slanted Mouth Sorry. It will happen again.

Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Apr 19, 2024 11:47 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022