Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Jan 20, 2020 4:55 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Talk Button Glitch in Guilded Jewel?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Lunar_Mage

Member #148

Oct 24, 2011 23:10
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Just started on the GSC walkaround, and in the section by the junk shop where it says this:

"You are nearing the edge of this small port town. The row of buildings has ended, and now a trader rests tarp, apparently attempted to leech some business from across the street."

I get an error on page message in the status bar, and no conversation, or anything else happening when I hit the talk button. If this is already known, apologies for the time waste. Also, using IE 8 if that helps for any debuggingness.

"You got Marin! Is this your big chance?" ~ from The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.
Rook

Member #112

Oct 24, 2011 23:52
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Oct 24, 2011 23:10, Lunar_Mage said:

Also, using IE 8 if that helps for any debuggingness.

Well there's your problem.

"We think the packets are being devoured by Nidhoggr, the Net Serpent"
  --Penny Arcade, Los Problemas

[Edited by Rook on Oct 24, 2011 23:52]
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 25, 2011 20:30
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

This site don't do known bugs. If a bug is found, it is fixed, and that buggy-pug looks quite legit -- despite your browser of choice/hopefully forced unchoice.

Fun fact! Because of M$ douchery and the fact that my last Windows version is XP (like most computer users, I'd imagine), I cannot test anything past IE7! Wouldn't be so bad if those blokes would at least attempt to follow some semblance of standard. Instead, unsupported all the ways.

I am very shocked to learn that this is in both the new walkaround and the old framey kind. Wonder what I changed that broke the character escaping, 'cause I know it used to work.

This makes me worry. I guess there could be some other un-JS-compiled code lurking in either walkaround, waiting to run afoul of my good name!

"'Nember back when you kept a graffiti book? And the only way for stranger to see who your friends were was to look at who had drawn in your book? Thank god for facebook. Now nobody has to be good at anything and everyone can know it." ~ MRTIM
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Jan 20, 2020 4:55 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019