Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 18, 2024 20:03 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: GSC Gyms

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 19, 2011 22:21
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I just went through all of the gyms that were marked as potential duds (which was pretty much all of them, thanks to LotGJ's lower activity), but do you know whose gym I did discover didn't work in addition to the heap o' Geo-Vesuvian-Cities? Wes2New~!

Yeah, it seems, Mr. Justin, that you link the script incorrectly, putting ".." instead of "http://" at the top o' the link for the script. I larfed Stupid Face

So I think both versions are pretty cleared now. And the totals are sadder than ever~!

"'Nember back when you kept a graffiti book? And the only way for stranger to see who your friends were was to look at who had drawn in your book? Thank god for facebook. Now nobody has to be good at anything and everyone can know it." ~ MRTIM
wes2new

Member #66

Oct 21, 2011 14:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yes I actually noticed that a couple of days ago when I started working through the GSC side. I am working on a rewrite of my gym pages complete with shiny graphics and I had intended to fix that at that time as well.
  Seems you caught me!

Not quite sure how I broke the script link, or how it's brokenness escaped my notice for so long...
  EDIT: Fixed!

The totals are kinda sad. Maybe I'll develope a modular basic gym layout and make like 15 accounts+gyms lol!

DarkEyes Gym Leader
  HTTP://gym.justin-newman.com

Owner/Lead Tech
  Just-In-Time Technology Services
  HTTP://www.justintimetechnology.com

[Edited by wes2new on Oct 21, 2011 14:21]

[Edited by wes2new on Oct 21, 2011 18:27]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 18, 2024 20:03 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022