Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 7:18 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: REL for Firefox!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Jan 26, 2008 13:36
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

About time you got it working in something besides IE. Now I can level up stuff again while running a decent browser! Now, if you could just get to work on putting in the GSC legendaries...
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 26, 2008 14:11
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wowzers! This update finally got recognized? Well, it beat out a week's time of how-nows.

I know what you mean, tho', Lu-T. It's henious usin' IE, especially since I updated to the newest suck-fest version. Blech! Now, I can get back to repairing my lost Pokemon... or, did I even get them back? I really don't know.

Hm. Yep, I'm really showing support for the REL Slanted Mouth

"Mama didn't raise her little Ranger to be an air traffic fatality!"
  -Walter "Doc" Hartford, Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 26, 2008 14:40
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, 'tis quite simple, really. Despite the site looking deader than Gobbs (who isn't actually deceased but has a corpse-like appearance), it is still active as far as the non-community portion goes. One such part is still, amazingly, the RE League. I never do much in it since it does not function in my beloved Sea Monkey, thus its current, rather decrepit state.

But the way I looked at it, if its members stuck through its current disrepair while the rest of the site's patrons are, well, standard RE fare, I really should give the RELers some more notoriety. They actually seem to deserve it. Hey, maybe with some new features (or old ones actually being implemented), people might crawl up from the REL depths and bodysnatch the positions of the more established members.
  Take that, ya do-nuthin' nothing-doers!

"If it's any consolation to you, by the way, I'm creeping myself out." ~ Craig Ferguson
LinkMaster

Member #48

Feb 17, 2008 21:49
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Nice, now I can go kick some butt in FF. Lets hope I still know how to play. Thanks for the update Mint.

Triforce
Crez

Member #164

Jun 27, 2008 22:00
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The game works in Opera 9.5 for me. Then again, I've only tried the G/R/B/Y version.
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 27, 2008 22:14

Both versions should have the exact same compatibility. They both run off the same code, with the RBY version largely just ignoring things from GSC (such as items and any real effects of happiness/tameness).

Of course, who knows what wackiness lie in wait? Working in Opera doesn't surprise me one bit since it is a W3C-compliant browser like the Netscape family (screw Fox). Mostly, Opera just likes messing up layouts like my own which aren't HTML Strict even though a very non-strict specification exists, can be followed, and shouldn't have problems.

Thus, why I also get angry at Opera. I seem to hate a whole lot of browsers.

"It says so in the Bible." ~ Booth
  "It does not." ~ Dr. Brennan
  "Then it was left out by mistake.", ~ Booth, Bones
Battalon127

Member #25

Jun 30, 2008 12:10
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Browsers, people, companies, baked goods (I'm guessing), you seem to just be angry most of the time. There's only one solution to this browser hullabaloo--an Official Reality's End Browser patent pending that features full compatibility with all Reality's End functions. Other features I assume would be in it include a spelling/grammar checker that will not allow forum posting without at least rudimentary sentence structure and proper capitalization/punctuation and a propriety search engine with an adult sites filter... that filters out everything BUT adult websites.

I'd download it.

MintMan

Member #1

Jun 30, 2008 13:21

Adult-Only Site Filter Search Engine: Also known as... any freakin' search engine! Like any other type of site even exists?

I have just been informed that since this site is not an adult site, my logic must be flawed. I guess I shall have to rectify that then. Time to release MyRealitysEndSpace after all!

In the zone, and out of his mind.
Battalon127

Member #25

Jul 1, 2008 9:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Jun 30, 2008 13:21, MintMan said:

Time to release MyRealitysEndSpace after all!

I'd download it.

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 7:18 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022