Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 3:48 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Pokemons? Anyone?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Battalon127

Member #25

May 4, 2007 17:56
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey Mints, when are we gonna see D/P RE LEague???

Just kidding. Wink Oh for the love of God, just kidding.

Seeing as this is a largely pro-Pokemon community (we have the RE League after all), I'm surprised no ones talking about Diamond/Pearl yet. So anyone besides me have a DS? Pokemon? Either way, any impressions on the new games? Personally, and for the first time ever, I have no strong desire to play it. In fact, despite also for the first time ever having people around me with the games to trade and battle with, I find myself preferring a replay of Chrono Trigger, or continuing my virgin playthrough of Final Fantasy IX. So what say you RE? Pokemon. Yea? Nay?

(I'm just) following the stream. As if it were the friggin' Yellow Brick Road. ~Hana Gitelman, Heroes

[Edited by Battalon127 on May 4, 2007 17:58]

[Moved by MintMan on May 5, 2007 1:20]
TheFireToad

Member #244

May 4, 2007 19:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl is a yay for me!

I picked up a copy on its release date and the game is a blast! It's very enjoyable. Same basic idea, but with plenty of neat changes and the new crop of Pokemon, though a little bizarre, I find to be great! There is a lot of stuff to do besides battling (contests have taken a turn for the better) and it just makes you want to play even more.

I give Nintendo a thumbs up for Generation 4. Hell, why not two thumbs up!

In this world there are things that people mustn't touch. Who cares!

-Kalas (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 3:48 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022