Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 7:34 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: So Puzzles

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Hunter_Demonith

Member #285

Apr 1, 2007 24:19
Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Can anyone give me a place were i can study some myths for the dail code, or give a hint (I DONT WANT ANSWERS THOUGHT!!!!!). That is agianst the rules. I am happy I caught Articuno. I just cant find the hints to the dail except the battle before, which i do not understand, and the "Heaven to Hell". I know were all th lengendarys are i just cant solve this last puzzle.
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 1, 2007 24:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Search engines work pretty well. More specifically, Encyclopedia Mythica (found in the links) has a lot of cursory information, although not always complete.

It doesn't help that some of the names I use may be less common spellings... It probably makes things harder for someone who wouldn't recognize who a figure is in mythology.

"I know why I sometimes comes off as condescending; it's because I'm better than you." ~ Alex Trebek, Late Night's Secrets
boyachi

Member #92

Apr 1, 2007 24:56
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Odins horse in mythos is not like odin's horse in pop culture, you've been warned.

When running on railings: one should be able to climb ropes with just their arms. While this does little for your balance, being able to support your weight with your arms when you are about to rack yourself is a marvelous thing.
Hunter_Demonith

Member #285

Apr 1, 2007 14:46
Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Dang im still not getting it. I looked up everything i can think. I read about Odin, Slepnir, And Draupnir. I look up Heaven to Hell too. I'll keep trying I guess. Kato can u (I don'y know if it is agiasnt the rules) tell me the area that a hint is at in the game or is that it.
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 1, 2007 16:24

Just remember that it is a puzzle: nothing in the clues given will tell you what to do, although all the answers you need are right there!

It also helps to remember that this isn't exactly a riddle; there is a limit to what you can answer. You have a dial. You are asked to input some numbers between, what, one and ten? It is just your job to string 'em together correctly into a combination for this oh-so-precious safe.
boyachi

Member #92

Apr 3, 2007 23:40

And if you feel lost just remember the answer is always 42!
  *note: entering 42 in any of the answer boxes will get you nowhere, but at least you will have tried it*

"oh and before i devour you 2 ill tell you my name is Valkyor." - My Kamaitachi
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 7:34 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022