Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Jan 20, 2020 4:49 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: My gym?????

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Dragon_Fire_9

Member #278

Jan 5, 2007 18:20
E-Mail Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I beat the Mealestorm Gym, and I sent a message in like Spring/Summer.
  I still didn't get a reply, so what about my gym?
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 6, 2007 24:56
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Doesn't seem quite right; I respond to every email sent to me. You either sent the request to some errant address, or there was some sort of question you failed to answer.

Or the email was simply lost. I know my provider has been bouncing a lot of emails this past week or two.

In either case, you waited way too long to contact me about it.

UPDATE: Well, this would make sense. I remember you now; your e-mail addy bounced on me. Whatever you specified, it is either wrong or just stupid and won't accept my e-mails. There was no way to contact you about this because, well, what am I supposed to do? E-mail you about how your e-mail is buggered?

[Edited by MintMan on Jan 6, 2007 13:08]
Dragon_Fire_9

Member #278

Jan 7, 2007 15:32
E-Mail Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oy...

Well, I think I may have fixed it now. If it still doesn't work, I'll look into it a bit more.
Lance_S17

Member #284

Apr 7, 2007 13:40
Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Just a question for Kero.....can you give me ur e-mail cuz I am having a hard time finding it.

Lance_S17
Battalon127

Member #25

Apr 7, 2007 14:10
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oooh, Mint's sacred email address. A thing of mystery only known to the most trustworthy of his inner circle. Why just mention of it has been sufficiant to get some banned for life. Or it could be that little envelope-shaped icon by his name a couple posts up. But that would just make too much sense.

When I was in the 6th grade I was a finalist in our school spelling bee. It was me against Raj Patel. I misspelled, in front of the entire school, the word "failure". ~Dwight Schrute, The Office
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Jan 20, 2020 4:49 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019