Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 1:51 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: any easy gyms sell a moon stone

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Insectlord

Member #277

Nov 3, 2006 18:27
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I just started yesterday.
Battalon127

Member #25

Nov 4, 2006 13:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You're telling me that one day after you started playing you already want a Moon Stone? What the hell, man? Unless you've been doing ridiculous amounts of leveling, you probably don't need one yet.

That said, from looking at availability, I see that there are four gyms that sell Moon Stones. I don't know which ones so you'll have to look around for them. I'd recommend checking Guardian Champion level gyms first when looking for, well, anything, really. They have the most available funds to add stuff to their inventory and also the least restrictions on what they can stock.

Come to think of it, a gym inventory list might not be a bad thing to have, or perhaps an item look-up. Note to MM: I'm not suggesting it as something the REL needs, a little looking never hurt anyone, but from a retailer's POV, it would be kind of nice for everyone to easily be able to see that I am the only seller of the DragonRage, Metronome, RockSlide, and SolarBeam TMs. But not Moon Stones. I don't have any of those. * To protect from Minteth's wrath, despite the fact that it was only a passing thought, raises a blessedShield *

I wonder, has anyone ever planted a Nose tree on here?

[Edited by Battalon127 on Nov 4, 2006 13:55]
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 4, 2006 16:15
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Nov 4, 2006 13:54, Battalon127 said:

... it would be kind of nice for everyone to easily be able to see that I am the only seller of the DragonRage, Metronome, RockSlide, and SolarBeam TMs.

Gym leaders can see that already ("Being sold by X other gyms" whenever you change your for-sale listing), and they are the only ones that matter. Why should your shop tell players if other people sell your items or not? They're right freakin' in front of you; get 'em there! Why would any idiot say "Hmm, this guy is selling DragonRage, but two other gyms are as well. I'ma gonna check them out instead!"
Battalon127

Member #25

Nov 4, 2006 16:47
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well it wasn't a serious suggestion anyway, but I was kind of getting at something like a shop listing viewable from RE. Your damn right I don't want to advertise personally what other shops are selling, but I wouldn't mind advertising my store where I can get some exposure. You think people go to my site? Once again, don't mind me, I'm just rambling here.

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 1:51 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022