Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 1:27 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Nonworking Gyms?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Battalon127

Member #25

May 28, 2006 23:06
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I've noticed a few gyms lately that do not respond (namely Focus, Demigod, Champion, and Alpha in RBY). The reason I mention this is that rather than getting an error message revealing improper coding when I click a javascript link, the browser acts as though it is loading the page, then just sits there, "loading." Do other people experience this, or is there something on my end?

Sometimes we are responsible for more than we bargain for. In a split second the entire tide of history can be changed. But is an ideal worth fighting for when you don’t know what you believe? Can the impact of a single person truly contribute to the Greater Good? Is a human life the fair price for one man’s idea of justice? The questions never end, the answers always out of reach.
Shinyumo

Member #236

May 30, 2006 14:16
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I can't find the gym on Focus nor Champion, Demigod is broken for me, but Alpha seems to be working just fine.
Battalon127

Member #25

May 30, 2006 19:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, Focus seems to be gone. It's owner has moved and apparently did not take his gym with him. Champion claims to be under construction, but if it never is completed, I would not be too sorry. I find the site as annoying as its owner, especially the 4-or-whatever-dialogue-box under construction message. You say Alpha works for you, though? Interesting, that's the one I was trying when I posted this. It sat there loading for a good three minutes with no result. I shall try again shortly.
  [Edit- Okay, this is still not working for me over here, on any of my computers. It must be something on my end. But what?...]

If what I just said doesn't make sense, please take out the words and replace them with different ones.

[Edited by Battalon127 on May 30, 2006 22:26]
zapdos23590

Member #257

Jun 22, 2006 15:21
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Alpha Gym isn't working for me either. Slanted Mouth Worked the last time I was their though... strange...
darkneo92

Member #266

Jul 3, 2006 13:07
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On gsc the some gyms don't work either. There is the psyfire gym. and some other gyms.

W. C. Fields - "I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally."
aruns

Member #246

Aug 23, 2006 14:46
Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

well it should work now. unless Mazpages doesn`t let you go to my Gym. it didn`t let me use the pokebox but let me use my Hall of fame. wierd.

aruns
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 23, 2006 22:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Javascript problem there.
  The hall of fame is does not require login. Everything else in RELeague (events, wild and trainer battles, gyms and boxes) require some sort of log in. So either they didn't like your script that day, or it was in incorrectly. Or they are douche and don't accept javascript.
  My gyms randomly don't work for a few minutes and then are fine the next. Not sure why. Check the master script you have on the page for the REL stuff just in case.

Would mucus be a good lubricant?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 1:27 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022