Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 6:41 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: My gym?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
darkneo92

Member #266

May 3, 2006 18:28
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I tried emailing you about this, but i'm not sure, if you recieved my email. I have beaten you with my gsc account, so I want to know if I can own a gym. I just recently established a site for it, so i'm pretty sure I am eligible for one. Please contact me if you are going to allow me to get a gym. Thank you
MintMan

Member #1

May 3, 2006 19:12
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yes, I remember you well. I have already sent you the gym application e-mail. It was sent quite specifically to the address in your account, so I don't know why you wouldn't receive it, unless Yahoo has just that fruity of a spam filter.

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." ~ Mitch Hedberg
darkneo92

Member #266

May 3, 2006 21:04
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Uh oh.I hate spam, so i set my spam guard to delete all spam. I think it was deleted. Sorry. I didn't know that would occur. Is it ok if you send it to my gmail account. That should work better. ravane92@gmail.com

thanx
MintMan

Member #1

May 3, 2006 21:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, this isn't gonna work. There are a few messages sent from Reality's End to the address specified in your account pertaining to your gym after you get it. And they are pretty important, too.

So how come this one is getting deleted but none of your sign-up confirmation e-mails were?

"A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer." ~ Mitch Hedberg
darkneo92

Member #266

May 3, 2006 21:20

That is very strange. Did you happen to send the email in a different email address?

edit: ok I fixed my email spam blocker. It now allows me to see the messages just in case. Also, i researched why it was not working. It turns out, that it was never sent to me at all, for some strange reason. If it had been spam then your email would have been blocked, which it wasn't. Maybe you might have made an error in spelling darksorcerer92@yahoo.com? Darksorcerer is spelled wrong. It is usually spelled dark sorceror. but...Mine is spelled with erer.

Edit again: Oh i just saw that you emailed it to my gmail, sorry.

[Edited by darkneo92 on May 3, 2006 21:28]

[Edited by darkneo92 on May 3, 2006 23:25]

[Edited by darkneo92 on May 3, 2006 23:27]
MintMan

Member #1

May 3, 2006 23:56

Can't misspell what I don't type. Unless the reply button is suddenly deciding to send messages to other people than the originators.

"Sometimes I fall asleep at night with my clothes on. I'm going to have all my clothes made out of blankets." ~ Mitch Hedberg
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 6:41 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022