Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 5:03 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Gym not up :(

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
shadowmist

Member #260

Mar 24, 2006 18:50
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Just to say my gym may of gotten deleted because i deleted my old website and my new one is at www.freewebs.com/toarulakes/inter-releague.htm and it's not put up in the gym list yet so...
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 24, 2006 21:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well how exactly am I supposed to know that your gym is back from the dead unless you tell me? Or at least tell me which gym was even yours so that I know which one to bring back.

"I like buying snacks from a vending machine because food is better when it falls. Sometimes at the grocery store, I'll drop a candy bar so that it will achieve its maximum flavor potential." ~ Mitch Hedberg
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 25, 2006 12:07
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

woah, focus gym is back up!

"oh and before i devour you 2 ill tell you my name is Valkyor." - My Kamaitachi
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 25, 2006 12:41

Oh... I see... your gym was never even removed from the list. You just never even bothered checking.

Moreover, you didn't just simply log-in to your account and change your web site URL yourself. Y'know, every web site in the creation of the internet allows you to modify your password and e-mail address and web site URL and such. This one is no exception.

July 17, 2004, MintMan revealed the inner secrets of FtRPG:
"Necromancers don't learn dance Embarrassed"

zapdos23590

Member #257

Mar 27, 2006 17:43
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

@.@ I can't seem to face your gym, I press the button to fight you but nothing happens, kinda like what happened when I messed up the javascript at my gym...
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 5:03 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022