Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 7:44 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Man... this game must be really dead

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
zapdos23590

Member #257

Mar 12, 2006 24:59
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

;~; And just as I was getting into it I have to find out how bad it's going. I planed out my gym already and stuff (I just have to code some parts and, it's only been around for 2 days so not everything is done yet. >.>) http://www.geocities.com/zapdos23590/index.htm

And this'll be the lastest post here in like 2 monthes, that's what really has me down. ;~;
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 12, 2006 1:53
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, the REL will do that. That's the problem with a game that can be beaten and offers no reason to continue fighting gyms other than prestige.

I mean, back in the day when there were a lot of cool gyms, everyone liked it. But now, so many gyms are bland with no thought or creativity whatsoever... and even if there are gyms that aren't like this, there are so many that are that they mask out the good ones!

That, and the whole idiot logic of "Der, Pok-ee-mans is dead! I'm an idiot American that believes that things can only be fads and can never be introduced in the popular culture, or 'pop culture' as I call it 'cause I'm cool like that. I mean, when have video game characters ever held public attention for more than three years? Now if you'd excuse me, the idiot American, I have to go watch Sonic X 'cause I like animes like it and Totally Spies 'cause they're the only thing I watch!"
  And it is at that point he first heard himself speaking and shot himself.
zapdos23590

Member #257

Mar 12, 2006 13:04

Why don't those gyms just be taken off the list? Some have been there for almost a year and still haven't even been set up... like the Gym that's named gym and nothing else. >.>

[Edited by zapdos23590 on Mar 12, 2006 13:04]
Battalon127

Member #25

Mar 12, 2006 20:02
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I don't think that's even a gym. It leads to the very page it's on. Seems to me like some sort of glitched entry. A script gone awry or a funked up entry by a potential applicant? Either way it has been there for a long time, and I think mentioned more than once. But there's a lot to do here, and clean-up things like this usually fall pretty low on MintMan's list.

Sometimes we are responsible for more than we bargain for. In a split second the entire tide of history can be changed. But is an ideal worth fighting for when you don’t know what you believe? Can the impact of a single person truly contribute to the Greater Good? Is a human life the fair price for one man’s idea of justice? The questions never end, the answers always out of reach.
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 13, 2006 1:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

actually the latest gyms, at least in RBY have good lineups.
  Still haven't gone through all of them, but azure ain't too bad at all.

"My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?" - Neverdais
zapdos23590

Member #257

Mar 13, 2006 7:55

I wanted to beat as many gyms as I could before I got my gym, so I have 67 badges ^.^ But a lot of gyms I can't do, such as the ones that have been up there forever and still aren't up, ones with javascript errors, gyms vanishing or I can't find them via the link in the gym site, and just plan they hide their gym leader too well x_x Like the Kildurin Gym
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 23, 2024 7:44 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022