Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 16, 2024 1:50 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Sweet new splash pic

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
boyachi

Member #92

Feb 22, 2006 16:30
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Awesome front page work there...so who are all those people?

"My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?" - Neverdais
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 22, 2006 17:04
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

As the update says (I think Boggle) they are Gwen, Wolf, and Kenneth (also known as the Magikarp Fisher -- he never got a name in the game yet).

It prolly has been far too long since anyone has played LotGJ to remember them. It also doesn't help that neither Gwen nor Wolf appear in LATS yet.

There are still even more pictures to add to the splash and thus the REL battles themselves (being the first ones ever to feature images!). A lot of stuff happened this month (mostly the supposed REL replacement Shifty Eyes ), but unlike every other time I work on REL, I'm not letting up until I get LotGJ finished. Technically, I still have to finish LATS, by which I mean overhaul.
boyachi

Member #92

Feb 23, 2006 24:51

Overhaul RBY? How so? The only real thing left there to add is mew, and like smeagle, being able to learn anymore doesn't make up for the low stats, but of course I'm looking at this in a trainer standpoint not a gamer's. Well actually I remember you said something about getting out of MUD graphics, but then I also thought that you were just being hard on yourself and your drawing capabilites (no I really didn't know what MUD meant when I first got to this site)
  Oh I KNOW! ADD SHINIES! Laughing

"My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?" - Neverdais
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 23, 2006 8:09

LATS is about four years behind the times. If you haven't noticed, none of Maelstrom City in LotGJ corresponds to the old layout. The characters don't even correspond. Clay is supposed to be a good guy; the young Wolf is supposed to take over his role in LATS.

Then there is the whole lack of the driving storyline early in the LATS plot as well as the utter lack of the Apothecary (gee, I wonder who that guy could be... Mean Look ), the Siren Isle (do I even mention that people in the REL world can have unusual powers or mutations?), and the LATS's stranger, all of which would really help out LotGJ since it is entirely based on this storyline despite it never being released prior... * to protect his lax updating policies, brings forth a StoneSaver *

Sketch doesn't work? I thought that was fixed after a complaint, like, two years ago?

"An escalator can never break; it can only become stairs. You would never see an 'Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order' sign, just 'Escalator Temporarily Stairs -- Sorry for the convenience.'" ~ Mitch Hedberg
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Feb 23, 2006 9:06

Oh, so its writing the sequel before the first one is over, I understand that feeling, because then it feels like the first should finish and...the second one goes off to the side for years Shifty Eyes
  So is the first to finished or editted and finished? Cuz I wouldn't mind playing through the layout again as a whole.

"oh and before i devour you 2 ill tell you my name is Valkyor." - My Kamaitachi
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 23, 2006 13:20

The entire LATS rework has been on paper for four years now; it has just never been implemented as that is usually the hard part, or it was until I made the program that made these things for me. Unfortunately, I don't have it spiffed-up like the map-maker I use for BD, so there is still a large suck factor in it.
  So LATS is currently in its first version, entirely needing of everything.

As for the play-again thing, I am going to be adding an amnesiologist to both LATS and LotGJ who will erase all flags except those that restrict refighting Legendary Pokes, giving the game some replay fun (or first-time play fun, as the plots get hit over the head with a hammer).
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 16, 2024 1:50 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022