Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 8:03 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: R/B/Y Glitches

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Rook

Member #112

Feb 20, 2006 20:12
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I recently discovered... a way to get Mew on Red Blue, and maybe Yellow! This doesn't involve GameShark or Nintendo Events! Read about it here:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gameboy/file/pokemon_mew_glitch.txt

So bust out your old games, and cheat away!

*The following will make a lot more sense after reading the article* Just to summarize, the pokemon you get depends on the special stat of the Pokemon you last fought. What I did for my last pokemon, instead of Trainer Two, was I found a Pokemon in my box with a 21 special stat (277 also works), and fought a ditto and let it copy my stats! I now have a Mew! It actually works!

Also, you can reuse your Trainer One. It may be hard to find a Trainer 1 if you look for fights. Sadly, the Trainer One list is very short.

"Do not panic. You will all die" -- The Regis V from Megas XLR

[Edited by Rook on Feb 20, 2006 20:18]
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 20, 2006 20:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Gee, welcome to, like, four years ago. Where have you been? This stuff is ancient news...

There are also these things called "dee-vees" that your monsters got that make them different from one another Embarrassed Don't forget about Glitch City! I wonder what's in there I bet it cool!

We are so lucky Aruns is banned... he'd have a field day with this topic....
Rook

Member #112

Feb 20, 2006 20:42
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, whatever. I still caught the little bugger. I don't play R/B/Y much.

There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. Only another fist.

[Edited by Rook on Feb 20, 2006 21:13]
boyachi

Member #92

Feb 20, 2006 21:48
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Glitch city? you mean the tag team tournments for BD? Tongue
  Man its been ages since I last heard about glitch city.

"My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?" - Neverdais
Blade

Member #99

Mar 12, 2006 22:24

heh I've had Mew for years. A friend of a friend's sister went on pokemon tour and we all got her copy of mew.

The Sword and the Sickle
  The sword sang on the barren heath,
  The sickle on the fruitful field
  The sword he sang a song of death
  But could not make the sickle yield
  William Blake
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 23, 2024 8:03 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022