Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 2:32 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: The Search For Elekid

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Nick007

Member #29

Aug 24, 2002 22:45
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I was wondering if anyone knows which Gym has an Elekid in a wild battle to catch. I understand that thier is a huge chance no one has one but I hope that isnt the case.

Thank you for your time.
Umm this is my signature and Welcome to it!

[Moved by MintMan on Nov 20, 2005 19:49]
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 25, 2002 9:50
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Elekid = a breedable Pokemon.

Can wild ones even be caught in the GB Game? I always thought they were breedable-only.

I mean, if someone says otherwise, I'll change it right away, but I'm pretty sure that's how it is. I know I allow people to start with Elekids, but that's just as a starter, not catching, so the breeding thing does not matter as much.

Oh yeah, and breeding isn't in the R.E. League yet, so you can't get it in that way. Why do you want an Elekid to be caught anyway? Its weak and you're not breeding anything to it? And why did you post this here in the Classic forum rather than the R.E. League forum?
Nick007

Member #29

Aug 25, 2002 19:48
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

1.) I want to catch Elekid because it is my favorite Electric Pokemon for personal reasons.
  2.) And I dont think i was paying attention when I put it in this forum. Sorry about that.

But since I got your attention on this post, here's another question. If you dont have breeding then why cant you catch the baby pokemon in the R.E. League?
Umm this is my signature and Welcome to it!
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Aug 26, 2002 9:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Were you not paying attention or is...dropping the attitude problem. Hi there. If you had actually read what MM/KK has been saying you would know that he is going to make a program thing so that you can breed pokémon. That will be really cool, if KK can manage to pull it off.
If there is something wrong, it's probably my fault.
   *SailorSassyStar*
  http://www.expage.com/PurpleStarPink
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 26, 2002 15:26
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Of course I can pull it off. Breeding isn't that hard. I already have all compatibilities programmed in (I did it when adding all new Pokes and attacks).
  All else there is to breeding is the offspring will be the same species as the mother, its attacks will come from its father based on inherited priority basis, the strength and speed gene will be randomized zero through fifteen, the defense will mimic that of the opposite-gendered parent as the baby, and the special gene will be either the opposite-gendered parent's or that same value plus or minus eight (it can only go one way to stay a Hex value).

From what I'm considering, each city will have the ability to purchase its own breeding center. Hey, maybe I can add some individuality to each one. I've gotta find something for gym funds to do.
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Aug 26, 2002 17:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I knew you could do it, just...I'd think it would be alot more complicated than that. Usually the more simple something sounds, the more difficult it is. *thinks* Easier said than done We can only hope that it turns out right the first time. I shouldn't have said that. nvm
If there is something wrong, it's probably my fault.
   *SailorSassyStar*
  http://www.expage.com/PurpleStarPink
Ash10

Member #3

Aug 26, 2002 19:33
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Kero does it right the first time, doesn't he???

Or was that someone else...
Experience the Game XP The Game
Forum Moderator at CnC Detonation
News Updater at CnC NZ.com, CnC Zone, RA2 Explosion

LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Aug 27, 2002 12:33
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That brings up one question I asked in school, "How do Pokémon reproduce?" Well....ummm, ya I know breeding, but still that's a sick question.
LieutenantEagle
  Gandalf: The Eagles have come! The Eagles have come!
  LieutenantEagle: I know. They're in front of you.
NuoTrainer

Member #33

Aug 29, 2002 24:00

Hmm... breeding program... You know, on the games, when you want to breed, you have to wait quite a while for it to happen...
  Could something like that be put into REL breeding? Perhaps depending on the breeding difficulty, you have to fight X number of battles before you can pick up your egg, then Y more waiting for it to hatch?
  Just a suggestion...
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 29, 2002 13:46

Like most things, I've already got this all figured out.

An egg will contain the data variables of the genes, species, attacks, et cetera, but it shall also contain pertinent hatching information such as the time it was laid and difficulty. Since walking doesn't exist in the R.E. League, a combination of battles and time will make the egg hatch. So you can battle a lot to get an egg to hatch real fast, or you can just wait a really long time with no fights. I'm thinkings things will be factoral, like a Time X Battles sort of things, thus the best thing you could do is a combination of the two.

And that's the rest of the story.... PS: Every died at the end.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 2:32 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022