Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 4:13 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: My Scyther won't change into Scizor

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Spike*Landers

Member #210

Jan 22, 2005 11:18
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I tried using the Link Stone on it but it dosen't work. Right now it's level 15. Somebody please help me.

[Moved by MintMan on Nov 20, 2005 19:40]
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 22, 2005 12:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Dude, do you see a fourm called RE League? Please direct all questions involving the RE League to the forum designed for such questions. Likewise any BD questions should be directed to the Battling Dragons forum and END questions to the Endless Night's Dream forum.
  As for your question, everything in the RE League is designed to emulate the GameBoy games. If you will recall, Scyther only evolves when traded with the metal coat equipped. So provided you are in the GSC version of REL, find a metal coat, attach it to Scyther thru the PokeBox, and then use the link stone.
  [Edit] Boy this is kinda sad. The only post in the main forums in ten days is one that shouldn't even be here...

There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore. ~Stewie, Family Guy

[Editted by Battalon127 on Jan 22, 2005 12:21]
Camo

Member #5

Jan 24, 2005 1:17
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Jan 22, 2005 12:18, Battalon127 said:

There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore. ~Stewie, Family Guy

Gold, Family Guy is incredibly awesome, but there are so much better Family Guy funnies you could have used..... Last time we left dad home alone he........ OOOH BETTER GO FIND OUT IF YOU DON'T KNOW. - dammit Jannet (season 2)

Yeah I rock, got season 1 and 2 on DVD!

c**t me up scotty
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 4:13 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022