Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 16, 2024 5:53 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: gym leader

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
aruns

Member #246

Sep 27, 2005 16:25
Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

kero kato i was the trainer called suresh who beat you with venusaur,haunter,magneton or eevee,slowbro and charizard and i want you to send the email about becoming a gym leader to my yahoo account:
  ninja_boy_arun@yahoo.co.uk

from aruns

aruns
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 27, 2005 17:10
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah... you have a web site called "yahoo.co.uk"... you need a web site. How are you supposed to get a gym if you have no web site of your own on which to place gym?

You were informed upon defeating me that you would hear no response if you did not have a web site or had one that could not support a gym (such as a forum).
Kupoling_Katana

Member #238

Sep 27, 2005 18:21
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

My best suggestion is to get a Tripod account. You have your own domain name (.tripod.com , but that's the best you're gonna get free non-virus hosting), File Manager's easy to use, and you get 20 MB of space (plus 1 GB of bandwidth).

But there's one problem, Say, you're gonna make a site called holypearl.com . With Tripod, it'll now be. holypearl.tripod.com . Want to add a web page? Now it's holypearl.tripod.com/(insert web page title here).html . Now, you CAN'T put a www. link, and you HAVE to link to the web page. So, if you wanna put a link, the URL has to be...
  (pretending your main page is just main.html)

http://holypearl.tripod.com/main.html

(The link is unauthorized, and I am not responsible for the content, lest you type it into your browser)
  THAT IS HOW YOU MUST LINK YOUR WEB PAGE!!!

As an alternative, try a Geocities account, but I have no experience on that, so...

As for building the site, there are some links on the internet about how to manipulate HTML, but I don't know where they are. Try to Google them. I, personally, used Yahoo Site Builder, but it is not free (a family member had a copy, haha). That's all the help I can give you, unless you have a credit card, lol.

* uses Summon Call WebDullahan to enforce Tripod rules *

Poeple make mistakes, you just gotta deal with it
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 28, 2005 20:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That or you can just go with a good ol' NetFirms Free account. Nice and simple, allows free Perl and Server-Side Includes, good storage and bandwidth, and no viruses.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right." -President Dubya

aruns

Member #246

Oct 1, 2005 9:05

kero kato how do i make a website for free and how do i get all the fancy stuff or do you have to pay?

aruns
lionlord

Member #23

Oct 1, 2005 9:50
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Oct 1, 2005 9:05, aruns said:

kero kato how do i make a website for free and how do i get all the fancy stuff or do you have to pay?

aruns

If you go here it clearly states at the bottom of the list whathe uses just click on the link and read. Um also you can not makeione for free unless you pay someone to where you don't have to do anything. you can make your own websites for free. Also learn HTML and pending on what else you want to do. If you have any other question just email me subject R.E. and account name (NOTE DO NOT GIVE ME YOUR PASSWORD)

Feel my bite!Hear my roar!
aruns

Member #246

Oct 17, 2005 15:52

kero kato how do i get a legend because some gym leaders and trainers have them?

aruns
Ishamael

Member #142

Oct 17, 2005 16:44
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Legendaries are currently only found in the RBY version (unless Mint's done some work on LotGJ (GSC version)

I'm not going to tell you how to find them, because:
  A: that is the whole storyline of the Maelstrom Gym
  B: Mint would ban me for it
  C: He might even hire a hitman

One place you can learn HTML is www.w3schools.com
  They have a lot of web code tutorials (HTML, CSS, JS, DHTML, XML...)

Confidence is both thy greatest ally and thy most worthy foe
aruns

Member #246

Oct 19, 2005 14:03

kero kato why don`t you do a new pokemon game for hoenn pokemon for the ruby,sapphire and emerald versions

aruns well why don`t you make another website for the hoenn region?

[Edited by aruns on Feb 17, 2006 4:58]
draggy1234

Member #97

Oct 19, 2005 16:07
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Aruns, in the topic "End of the RE League" which is on the same page as this one on the topic listing, MM already mentioned the difficulties of developing another game based on the new versions. He would have to code up all the different features inherent in the new versions (the features that make R/S/E incompatible with linking up to the older versions). You can look on that topic for more of the details.
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 19, 2005 16:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It's also in the FAQ and about half of the other RE League topics. This is a big 'un.

In fact, it has been a frightening while since someone has actually started a whole thread about alone. Instead, members keep doing like you and in "End of REL" and keep on creating a new topic in an already existing thread, thus keeping everyone asking again in threads that have nothing to do with RS, disallowing anyone from ever easily finding the answer... unless they just read the FAQ and saw for themselves.
aruns

Member #246

Oct 21, 2005 4:16

kero kato the trainer in the johto league called aruns with cninchou and houndoor made a mistake because his real email adress is arun@sahadeo.com and i know this because he is my friend and he emailed me about it.

aruns
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 21, 2005 12:28

Then tell him to change his e-mail address, and if you ever go on a non-related posting spree like this again, I won't hesitate to ban your ass.
boyachi

Member #92

Oct 21, 2005 21:30

A new banning? Hey, its been a while!
  Here's a tip o friendo, you can Email MM specific questions, such as your email one that no one else...really needs to see.
  But yes, banning = increased traffic = higher popularity! Go Mints!

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
aruns

Member #246

Oct 30, 2005 9:35

kero kato you know me suresh the cool trainer well i finally got a website on maxpages.com and it is called maxpages.com/poketerrific
  and by the way there is a password for it but kero kato can only use it at the time because my website has not got things one it and there are lots of problems. the passowrd is (Yes, he actually put his password here, folks. ~MM) and when i have a gym and stuff and the badge you can use the password to try and get a badge
aruns

[Editted by aruns on Oct 30, 2005 9:50]

[Editted by MintMan on Oct 30, 2005 18:17]
VinnyD

Member #9

Oct 30, 2005 11:51
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hahahah, there is no way this can be real. I refuse to believe anyone is really this stupid. Is that you Camo, not taking your latest banning well? Seriously, kero kato how do i mak jym.

this is a simple signature
  except for being big

Battalon127

Member #25

Oct 30, 2005 18:08

Sadly, if this is some sort of joke by Camo, he has gone to great lengths including the creation of a website with a page full of images that are barely discernable from the advertisement clutter of Maxpages and some "coming soon" links that will probably remain there for all eternity and what I can only assume is a fake/personally encouraged guestbook entry. And that password is real. I was tempted to **** with his site a bit in response to such a stupid act, but it really isn't even worth it. Why Camo? You were doing great with simple, pointless comments, why raise the bar?

Black and White do not exist, and shades of gray have long since passed on. All is now a full spectrum, and the most extreme closest of all.
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 30, 2005 18:13

Okay, no, this is real. Dude, change your password now, and why the frick didn't you try conversing with me through e-mail? Seriously. I sent all of the information to the addy you provided in this very post. C'mon, man.

If you can't set up the gym, there is no helping you; RE League gyms are meant for web masters. I don't have time to set up gyms for people (nor the want to) and no one else is going to do it, either, since I strickly forbid it.
Camo

Member #5

Nov 2, 2005 4:49
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Haha, it wasn't I! Silly billies!

c**t me up scotty
aruns

Member #246

Apr 5, 2006 6:27

What happened to my Gym?

aruns
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 16, 2024 5:53 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022