Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 7:59 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Can't Swim!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Battalon127

Member #25

Sep 11, 2005 15:05
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I tried teaching my Water Pokes (and Dratini) surf in LotGJ today and I got a message saying none of them could learn it. I realize that LotGJ is yet unfinished, and as I recall, for a while, Surf wasn't even available, but would it really take that long to add it?

"Someone asked me if I wanted a frozen banana and I said 'No, but I want a regular banana later, so yes." ~Mitch Hedberg
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 11, 2005 22:07
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, Surf is sorta accidentally added since shop lists were combined a bit ago despite the facts that many compatibilities remained undone.

And actually, it takes a very long time to add compatibilities. GS couldn't be simple like RBY and say "Everything water can learn swim" -- oh my no! Now things are complicated and require several cases -- bah!
Battalon127

Member #25

Sep 11, 2005 23:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

'Tis okay, I'll stick with sucky Waterfall for now. At least until REL gets update, which could be a while with all the other stuff on this site. Too bad about the complications. At least you aren't doing R/S/E. How's that for complicated?

[Edit- I had some spare time while Fdisking my new hard drive, so I compiled (aka found and verified/editted) a list of Surfers to save you the two minutes of looking them up yourself. I'm assuming that the difficulty comes from having to code each individual poke for compatability, but the list is there if don't already have or are feeling too lazy to find it elsewhere.

Before a mad scientist goes mad, there's probably a time when he's only partially mad. And this is the time when he's going to throw his best parties. ~SNL

[Editted by Battalon127 on Sep 12, 2005 24:08]
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 12, 2005 15:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I have sites in my links and know of several other reputable derivatives of the once-glorious Azure Heights that contain all of the information I shall ever need to create anything from the cartridges, so 'tis quite alright.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 7:59 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022