Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 22:11 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: YOUR favourite pokemon?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Blade

Member #99

Aug 11, 2005 5:00
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What is your favourite pokemon (anyone know the plural? pokemons?)
  list 1 or.....3.

Charizard, Scyther and Mew/mewtwo

Homer: (in japanese) Should we tell them the secret of inner peace?
  Bart: (in japanese) No! They are foreign devils!
Battalon127

Member #25

Aug 11, 2005 14:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

As listed in my REL profile (the little pinwheel-like icon seen above) my favorite pokemon (it's like moose) are Blastoise and Steelix. And I think I'd consider Blaziken my favorite of the new batch from the RSE versions.
  Additionally, here're my movesets-
  Blastoise: Surf, Ice Beam, Equake, [other]
  Steelix: Equake, Iron Tail, Rock Slide, Crunch

If anyone want's to critique 'em, go ahead.

A Elbereth Gilthoniel o menel palan-diriel, le nallon
sí di-nguruthos! A tiro nin, Fanuilos!

boyachi

Member #92

Aug 12, 2005 13:05
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yea, basically you can check anyone's favorite Pokemon (plural is like sheep) that way, less they changed. I mean Mewtwo is a beatstick and Mew is cute, but aside from the TM compadability of Wigglytuff and chansey/blissey, my two Favs have been Starmie and Scyther for a while. As for R/S Mightyena rocks the house.

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
weirdymike

Member #241

Aug 12, 2005 16:40
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

my favorate pokemons lol, are warturtle, scyther and electabuzz
  they are soo cool

Smoke all you want. You're going to get hit by a bus.
Blade

Member #99

Aug 12, 2005 23:07

hmmm as for one pokemon...charizard...I mean who doesn't love dragons?
  Strong attacks and you gotta love seismic toss. I like its evolutions too.. Charmander is cute but strong and charmelion is tough as, and charizard...eh...I sound like on of those people from the pokemon fan clubs...haha

Conker's Bad Fur Day

Conker: Well, here I am! Conker the King... king of all the land! Who'd a thought that? But how did I come to this, you say? And who are those strange fellows that surround my throne? That you also say! Well. It's a long story. Come closer and I'll tell you. It all started... yesterday. And what a day that was! It's what I call... a bad fur day!
  EDIT: fixed spelling error

[Editted by Blade on Aug 12, 2005 23:08]
Kupoling_Katana

Member #238

Aug 14, 2005 16:21
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Meowth. No doubt.

-Pyra Ultima, The Pyrefly Aeon
Blade

Member #99

Aug 17, 2005 7:09

you just mean normal meowth? Or the talking one on the show?

Homer: (in japanese) Should we tell them the secret of inner peace?
  Bart: (in japanese) No! They are foreign devils!
TheFireToad

Member #244

Aug 30, 2005 13:39
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oddish is my favorite. Celebi is my 2nd favorite and Parasect is my third.
Kupoling_Katana

Member #238

Aug 30, 2005 16:57

Well, I'm a cat person, and the Persian is kinda overdone, so...

Its talking ability is a perk, though.

-Pyra Ultima, The Pyrefly Aeon

[Editted by Kupoling_Katana on Aug 30, 2005 16:57]
Numbuh_62

Member #248

Nov 1, 2005 18:15
Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

My favorite Pokemon are Charizard, Machamp, and Mewtwo.

Numbuh_62
Afiag

Member #242

Nov 6, 2005 11:09

Charizard, Onix, and Houndoom. For r/s, Absol owns.

GCWorld Enter the Abyss....
TheFireToad

Member #244

Nov 6, 2005 20:48

As far as Ruby and Sapphire are concerned. Snorunt, Chimecho, Metagross, Torchic, and Milotic are my favorites.

In this world there are things that people mustn't touch. Who cares!

-Kalas (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)
Lerioi

Member #252

Nov 18, 2005 11:26
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Mine are Houndoom, Sneazel, and Hypno. I don't know of the R/S/E versions.

See I killed you.
  JTHM
aruns

Member #246

Nov 19, 2005 11:43
Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

come on guys everyone knows that dragon and steel are the best. my favourite steel type from rse is aggron and my favourite dragon type from rse is rayquaza and my favourite steel type from gsc is steelix cause he has the highest defence and my favourite dragon type from gsc and rby is dragonite. also my favourite steel type from rby is magneton.because if you trade steelix to firered or leafgreen it has highest defence.

aruns: oh yeah sceptile is close to blaziken because he helped me beat the league. and blade drake is in hoenn and drake used shelgon and swablu and ash used pikachu and grovyle.

[Edited by aruns on Feb 17, 2006 4:54]

[Edited by aruns on Feb 17, 2006 4:55]

[Edited by aruns on Feb 18, 2006 4:40]

[Edited by aruns on Feb 18, 2006 8:21]
TheFireToad

Member #244

Nov 21, 2005 17:20

Actually, Shuckle's defense is stronger than Steelix's. The only problem with Shuckle is that it sucks at everything else.

PurpleKoopa

Member #253

Nov 26, 2005 21:58

Alakazam is my favorite - back when I had a Pokemon Silver game, I trained it up to LV 100. First guy I ever had up to that level. My second favorite is Plusle, I don't know why, I just have trained it a lot too, but not quite yet to LV 100.
Blade

Member #99

Nov 27, 2005 3:54

One of the weird things I did...trained Pichu to level 100...Pichu is cool and I didn't wan't it to evolve into the over-exposed pikachu...

Conker's Bad Fur Day

Conker: Well, here I am! Conker the King... king of all the land! Who'd a thought that? But how did I come to this, you say? And who are those strange fellows that surround my throne? That you also say! Well. It's a long story. Come closer and I'll tell you. It all started... yesterday. And what a day that was! It's what I call... a bad fur day!
Rook

Member #112

Dec 22, 2005 20:52
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Blaziken is by far my favorite. I assume most of you have noticed my obsession with fire? * uses HolyFlame to prove his point *

He's fighty, he's fiery, and a chicken dude. A really cool looking chicken dude, I might add. Can we have elemental icons, Minty? Pretty please?

- Tom: "Huey! You have to help me! I'm in jail! You don't want to know what they'll do to me!"
  - Huey: "They'll rape you. That's what they're gonna do."
  - Tom: "Whatever you do, don't tell anyone! I don't want my baby girl to know I was somebody's bitch!!"
  - Jazmine: "Was that my daddy? Is he okay!?"
  - Huey: "Ummm... Your daddy wants you to know that he's nobody's bitch."
  -- The Boondocks
Sword
TheFireToad

Member #244

Dec 24, 2005 15:25

I love Blaziken because it's cool looking and it R/S, it has type advantages against two members of the Elite Four AND the Champion. The other starters are good, but can't come close to Blaziken.

Afiag

Member #242

Dec 24, 2005 23:30

I do like Blaziken alot. Blaze Kick and Sky Uppercut --Not to mention Fire Blast. That thing has got a hell of an arsenal. There's alot of wonderful moveset choices.

If we hadn't invented paper, we'd still be beating ourselves to death with our own suicide notes.

GCWorld Enter the Abyss....

[Edited by Afiag on Dec 24, 2005 23:31]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Mar 28, 2024 22:11 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022