Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 9:17 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: yen goes below -0

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
weirdymike

Member #241

Aug 9, 2005 19:40
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

why does yen go below 0? I didnt know I could lose money that I dont have lol.

[Editted by weirdymike on Aug 10, 2005 2:46]
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 10, 2005 3:59
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Of course you can. It is called debt. I would become well acquainted with it if I were you.

"Villains always have an antidote. They're funny like that." ~ The Tick
Kupoling_Katana

Member #238

Aug 18, 2005 12:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I think that when other people defeat your gym, then they acquire YOUR money. I think that's why all successful gym leaders are broke.

* uses Blast on MintMan for that STUPID gym add-on *

-Pyra Ultima, The Pyrefly Aeon
Sword
Battalon127

Member #25

Aug 18, 2005 13:43
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Uh, gyms have their own funds. The owner's personal funds are in no way affected. Negative funds comes from losing battles (I'm 32,000 in the hole from trying to beat Boyachi's freakin Chanseys, which I finally did)

"Someone asked me if I wanted a frozen banana and I said 'No, but I want a regular banana later, so yes." ~Mitch Hedberg
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 18, 2005 14:12
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yea, most of my money comes from the people that get stuck on the third poke.
  Couldn't something special happen once you become $100,000 in the hole? Like you can only use up to 5 pokes? Obviously, you can't break the trainer's legs...
  Could change their title to Beggar or something of the likes.

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Aug 18, 2005 19:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Aug 18, 2005 12:09, Kupoling_Katana said:

I think that's why all successful gym leaders are broke.

Wow...Mushroom Gym in RBY version isn't doing very well, then is it? 1,999,278,090 yen as of the time of this post...hmm, actually, that's a little less than before, I think it was over the two-billion mark at one point.

I guess my GSC version gym, by those standards, is doing considerably better at -4777 yen. Smile

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  The best Mario club, only for the best Mario fans!
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 19, 2005 24:04

I don't know what Kupo is babbling about; successful gyms are always rolling in cash.

Not only do they attract visitors to their shops and various events (barring sucky "donation" events Angry At least make the trainer feel like they are doing something worthwhile!), but successful gyms also have a difficult gym line-up and not whatever random garbage they were given when first assigned a gym and too lazy to change.

Rex Ranarum @ Deviant Art - Because I shouldn't limit myself to ruining just one web site!
Kupoling_Katana

Member #238

Aug 19, 2005 10:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, everybody I see is broke, so...

The Kupoling-Katana, my sword (later changed to the Kupo-Katana)
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Aug 19, 2005 15:28

Wait, wait, Mints...I kinda lost you on that random garbage stuff. It could refer to a lot of things, as starting Pokemon (in which case I have the same six, always), items to sell (since I don't know about Pokemon, I'm terrible at that, too), and events (which I bought but have yet to plan out).

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "At this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly outta Ronald Reagan airport." -President Dubya

boyachi

Member #92

Aug 22, 2005 24:02

I...don't even have that much money in my RBY trainer account...
  That is just... a whole lot of money... o_< *twitch*

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Aug 22, 2005 18:10

Sorry to give you an epileptic attack from the near-two-billion mark. I don't even know how that happened - probably has to do with the fact that SMFC members decide to join REL and challenge me right away...or maybe it's just the fact that my store sells pie.

*imagines a horde of REL people running at the Mushroom City Shop selling tasty slices of pie*

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "At this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly outta Ronald Reagan airport." -President Dubya

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 9:17 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022