Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 10:34 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: I know its probaly a stupid question but...

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Spidermew

Member #89

Jul 14, 2005 16:25
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

In the land across the sea...who would have a link stone for sale?
  i cant find one in any of the gym's ive already defeated....
  If someone is willing to point me in the right direction ill be happy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comSpiderMew, The Super Hero PoKeMon
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 14, 2005 18:04
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Your best bet is the Junk Shop if no one is selling one that you can find. Link Stone sounds like enough blokes would be sellin' that it wouldn't be in there, tho'.

I bet Boyachi will put one in his shop for you. I would, but I'm too.... important Shifty Eyes

"Do they make pies that aren't irresistible? Not in my world, pal." - Craig Ferguson
Spidermew

Member #89

Jul 14, 2005 18:29
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

the junk shop eh? does it like randomly produce items or something?
  Cuz ive visited it a couple of times and havnt seen it in there...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comSpiderMew, The Super Hero PoKeMon
silver_ketchum

Member #17

Jul 15, 2005 9:56
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'll put one in my shop SpiderMew. It's the EliteCrystal gym. If you haven't beaten my gym yet, though, you can't get into the shop.

-Silver

MintMan

Member #1

Jul 15, 2005 18:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Junk Shop sells all of the neglected items, not random ones.

There is some formula where if less than three gyms or so are selling an item, it will also appear in the Junk Shop so that it isn't vanished from the whole of the RE League.

Kudos to you, Silver. You saved my lazy bum from havin' ta do something. * gives silver_ketchum a virtual Pie *
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 16, 2005 15:46

Actually you saved yourself from doing something by remembering that I sold them. Pat yourself on the back! *Bows to the information multitude of MintMan*

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 10:34 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022