Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 19:30 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Help!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Prof_Gladd

Member #237

Jun 27, 2005 21:15
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I can't sign up for either! I want to play but I can't. Frown
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 27, 2005 21:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, are you reading it?

JavaScript enabled, Internet Explorer. Otherwise, you can't sign-up.
Prof_Gladd

Member #237

Jun 27, 2005 21:59

Internet Explorer with JavaScript? That stinks so much, because my IE is broken, I'm using Firefox.

Can you fix that? ut's unfair. ;(
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 27, 2005 22:48
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I hardly think ut is unfair. Fact is, nothing is broken except for Netscape and derivative browsers. Their JavaScript is much less powerful. In fact, a game like the REL would probably run at fifth-speed under anything of Netscape's.

How exactly is your IE broken? I didn't think that browsers could break. Well, maybe if you have a ton of infectious garbage on your computer they can...
boyachi

Member #92

Jun 28, 2005 24:51

Pft my PC's IE hasn't worked for over a year! Get aol! lol. That stuff seems to work for the most part.

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jun 28, 2005 1:01
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I think deleterious gibberish is the source of the problem. My IE used to be horrid - every third link I clicked would take me to an advertising page.

Try downloading Ad-Aware (use MSN Beta Search or Google to find it), and running a full system scan. That should help greatly. Using that in conjunction with Spybot Search & Destroy is very powerful.

If you are not having spy/ad/malware problems but rather simple program errors, try uninstalling and reinstalling Internet Explorer itself.

Good luck!

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush

Prof_Gladd

Member #237

Jun 28, 2005 2:27

Actully, when I try to open IE, it gives me an error message that IE can not be found.
Shinyumo

Member #236

Jun 28, 2005 9:43
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That happened to me as well, and what I did was use Firefox to download IE from microsoft.com and reinstall it.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jun 28, 2005 20:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Precisely. That, or you have a misdirected shortcut, which is easily fixed by searching your computer for the original program and creating a new shortcut...unless, of course, the program was somehow deleted and we are back to what Shinyumo said.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush

aruns

Member #246

Nov 3, 2005 16:24
Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

mints how do i change my password on my website on maxpages and how do i make a gym badge?

aruns

[Editted by aruns on Nov 4, 2005 14:37]
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 3, 2005 17:43

Why exactly do you keep grave digging these old posts and reply to them with something that has absolutely nothing to do with the original topic you revived? It is very annoying to everyone here, 'specially since you are asking questions that can be answered by the FAQ (or shouldn't need answers at all, at least not on this site).

Anyway, use your PokeBox to change any of your account information, including your password.

There are a number of programs you can use to make a badge image with: Paint, PhotoShop, or any other number of graphical editing programs. It isn't my job to provide you with these, and I sure ain't gonna try to explain to you how to use 'em. You'll just go badgeless unless you can make one on your own.
  A lot of this stuff, you need to be able to do on your own. You cannot ask me or another gym leader every time you want to edit something for your gym or account. We can help you in the beginning, but if you can't learn to start to do things on your own, then you are really missing the point...
aruns

Member #246

Nov 4, 2005 14:38

mints i have got paint and i could make a badge on it but how do i send it to you?

aruns
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 4, 2005 14:56

E-mail, prolly. Just include it as an attachment.

If you can imbed it (as AOL and other services allow), do not do this. Use the standard "Attach File" option that has to be around your mail application somewhere. Since I don't use AOL or Outlook or anything else that allows embedding, I can't see 'em that way.

"I like cinnamon rolls. That's why I wish they made a cinnamon roll incense, 'cause I don't always have time to make a pan. I'd rather light a stick and have my roommates wake up with false hopes." ~ Mitch Hedberg
Battalon127

Member #25

Nov 4, 2005 18:32

mintman how do i change my badge image because i dont like my badge image and want to change it how do i do that?

Just kidding. Seriously though, is it possible/acceptable to change it? I think I submitted mine half-done and I'd really like the new, improved, cool-looking one. I have a feeling I'm gonna get a "no" on this because it seems as though it might be a pain to have to change the image on every person who's beaten my gym, but you never know 'till you ask.

A Elbereth Gilthoniel o menel palan-diriel, le nallon
sí di-nguruthos! A tiro nin, Fanuilos!

MintMan

Member #1

Nov 4, 2005 18:47

Uh, the account-viewer is script-generated. Changing the name is a pain for that is the reference used in the account for everything related to your gym, but changing the image is a matter of uploading the new image.

I... I really don't know why this would be difficult. Even if I had it coded to be on a thousand pages, it would only be a matter of replacing the current image with the new one, and everything would be hunky-dory.

"I got my hair highlighted, because I felt some strands were more important than others." ~ Mitch Hedberg
aruns

Member #246

Nov 5, 2005 10:57

hey mints how do i paste the mastercode on my website on maxpages.com?

aruns
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 5, 2005 11:37

Oh...

My...

Gourd...

Please tell me that you did not just ask how to copy and paste? Y'know, I first had a computer when I was -oh, eight or nine or so, and I had no problem copying and pasting. That was more than a decade ago, too. How can someone in this tech savvy an era not know how to do something as simple as click on the Edit menu? Or right click?

Like I've already told you what seems like countless times: if you can't start doing some of this on your own, you aren't going to be allowed to be a gym leader.

Not that your right is going to be revoked, 'cause it can't, but because we are not going to baby you through this process, and you sure as Hel don't seem to be able to follow even these simple instructions on your own.

This isn't hacker stuff: copy and paste, e-mail attachment -- this is some pretty standard stuff you are having problems with. I'd hate to see if you ever did attempt anything complicated.
Kupoling_Katana

Member #238

Nov 13, 2005 17:05
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, it depends on what you're using, too...

If you're using something like Notepad to make your page, you shouldn't have any problem. Then again, if you're using something like Pagemill or that, you should have to insert an HTML code, but I can't tell you how to do that ('cause Notepad is COOL, and I don't use Pagemill anyway). * uses Construct *

Poeple make mistakes, you just gotta deal with it
Sword
aruns

Member #246

Nov 19, 2005 11:35

mints how do i beat ishmael because his mewtwo always uses recover?

aruns
boyachi

Member #92

Nov 19, 2005 14:55

-disable recover
  -put it to sleep
  -bash it with bug attacks
  -wrap it or something that doesn't let it move
  -hit it with stuff that takes off more than half its HP each time
  -Level up your team

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Mar 28, 2024 19:30 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022