Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 6:40 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Where do you catch legendaries?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Ghoully

Member #234

Jun 6, 2005 23:10
Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

are they random, or are they in a certain gym?

..?..
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jun 7, 2005 1:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

They're out there...you just have to know where to find 'em...at least that holds true for my Zapdos Smile

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "Don't quote me on this, but I'm betting that pipe goes somewhere." -Goombario

Ghoully

Member #234

Jun 7, 2005 13:38
Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I found Articuno, but nothing else. Are they all in Maelstrom?

..?..
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 7, 2005 17:10
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

See, if you could just plop down in the forums and get the answer, why the bleedin' 'el would I make them a challenge to capture? Gankin' the answer from someone else would eliminate the entire purpose of making them special and difficult to acquire.

I haven't gone on my strategy guide rant in a while... but I don't feel like it now.... they're gay, and so are the people that use them.

In short: you won't find the answer hear. Just try.

PS: If something looks special and won't let you in, chances are, you want to get in.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 6:40 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022