Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 4:37 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Hammer Gym!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Dragon_King

Member #232

Jun 1, 2005 22:27
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm having trouble beating Vash! Those of you who beat him must have Poke'Gods as poke'mon or at least poke'mon at level 100! Any way, does any body have ant tips for me, huh?

From the fires of time, I am born, to take my claim on this planet!
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 2, 2005 12:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The gym leader's level will rise up to match your own teams (within the natural limit to what said leader raised them to).

You simply need a good team. No Water Gunning or Vine Whipping allowed.
  Typically, bring along good moves, and you are set. If you lose, try changing your team to fill elemental weaknesses you had versus a leader's specific team.
Pikang

Member #230

Jun 5, 2005 23:29
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Is it legal to have a Lugia up for capturing? That's what the Hammer Gym has to offer...

Runaway goat!HELP!
Vash

Member #207

Jun 7, 2005 10:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I don't know, I'm still trying to figure out who you humans managed to survive so long with out obliterating each other! But, if Kero Kato hasn't complained about it yet, then what do you humans care? He probably dosen't allow it, but he might let me, because I'm the One! Or just really lucky he hasn't found out yet. Or, he can't find out because my psychic powers are blocking it from him. Ether way, Its there for any one who can capture it, untill I'm forced to take it down.

Chicks dig giant robots!
Dragon_King

Member #232

Jun 7, 2005 11:10

Gee, thanks Mintman, that'll come in handy! You know, I'm starting to like you, I don't care what other people think about you, your the best! Same to you Vash! Your the nicest opponant I've ever faced! And I'm glad to find that I'm not the only one in this world who thinks dragons are mistreated!
  But that dose not excuse us from battle! Dragon champions we may be, but total world domimation can't be shared! I'm afraid I'll be forced to take you down, with the rest of my opposition! I'm truly sorry, but it is the way of the Dragon, you should understand.

boyachi

Member #92

Jun 7, 2005 17:40
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Pft, i made a secret page to get a lugia EONS ago. (yes it was legal) I...just haven't showed that site to many people...since its my uber final backdoor to my entire website. AND GOOGLE CAN'T FIND IT! MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good luck.
  ...or just go to hammer gym.

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
Vash

Member #207

Jun 14, 2005 21:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ok... your definantly insane, like me. But because you've hidden yours, mine will be like a limited edition, 24 karrot, solid gold, X-box 360. Its going to be a mad house of people who want one.

And, thanks Dragon_King for the memo about your gym, hope you can get it up soon, and you're right, I am a Dragon thanks for noticing!

Chicks dig giant robots!
Dragon_King

Member #232

Jun 14, 2005 21:24

I have a keen sense for Dragon Brotherhood, hopefully I'll have an online Dragon Brotherhood page, only Dragons allowed, no demons like your friend, uh, Jon Bouchard. I'll help you take him down in the Astro Plain... hold on, what am I saying? If these humans hear of this... I'll e-mail you with my plans later!

Tas_cube

Member #233

Jul 7, 2005 9:09

Well I beat Vash already and caught Lugia and train him to Lv.100. (trying to make my teams tougher if it take alot courage to challenge me).

EDIT by the Mod Man: No adoptions in sigs, yo Slanted Mouth

[Editted by MintMan on Jul 7, 2005 10:30]
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 7, 2005 18:15

Lugi... what?

Ah, whoever the Hel hacked that in is getting banned immediately!... wait, it wasn't a hack? Lugia is just there?

Kero Kato's To Do List:
   3. Add Mew/Legend of the Gilded Jewel Legendaries

Did no one feel this was important to mention to me? What are you people, stupid or something?

Sorry ya trained it up so much, 'cause everybody is losing theres, and Vash is gettin' a big-ol' boot to the head for not noticing anything grossly wrong with this.

Damn... it sure is a good thing you revived this topic, Cube. This was going on when I didn't have a connection. All this stuff just slipped me by until now...

Bloody Odin! How stupid can you be? I mean, if you see one Legendary in the list -- no others -- do you really think it is supposed to be there? And do you really think I would let any gym leader give out a legendary? Yeah, that makes a Hel of a lot of sense Sweat Drop

Vash, I might be able to understand, but you, Boyachi? This is a new low for you.

[Editted by MintMan on Jul 7, 2005 18:44]
Tas_cube

Member #233

Jul 8, 2005 12:22

As a matter of fact is that why anybody being so hard on me????? *feeling mad and upset* See I work really hard and someone is taunting me???
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 8, 2005 21:51

Taunting you? What the smeg are you talking about? I just thanked you for being the only person who had the gall to even mention this Lugia thing.

Now I'm going to go off on you for saying I insulted you when I didn't. The Hel is wrong with you, boy? My beef is with Vash and the other elders who should know better. * uses LandSmite on Vash *
Sword
Tas_cube

Member #233

Jul 8, 2005 21:59

Whatever...See I'm 17 and stop call me boy(i'm young man from Louisiana) just because it only reason why hesitate me? If you think you're tough why don't you play Super Smash Bros. Melee with me and I will beat you really bad if you harassed on me? I play fighting games alot or maybe play Steet Fighter 3 Third Strike on PS2.
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 9, 2005 11:36

*rests head on shovel* This was the time you were out...
  *commits seppuku with shovel*

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jul 10, 2005 17:42
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Umm, Tas_cube, it is not uncommon for MintMan to thank one person and assail another in two consecutive paragraphs without mentioning names, or the change of names rather. It happened to me several months back, and I was as confused as you are...though probably not as angry.

It takes some training (and sometimes calmness) to handle R.E. Forums. I have been around here long enough to have been thanked, chided, liked, and hated (and thought of as crazy in the summer of 2003 thanks to the noxious effects of leukemia chemotherapy on my mental capabilities)...yet, in the end, I'm still an Elite forum member.

To sum up my somewhat off-REL-topic post, if you're reading this and saying "How old are you anyway, whelp?" I'll tell you right away, I am a year your junior.

If this post was absolutely unnecessary and I did more harm than good, please attack me with FtRPG techs all at the same time Smile

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush

Tas_cube

Member #233

Jul 10, 2005 22:17

....Fine I need to cool it myself...wonder if ya have Pokemon Firered, Leafgreen, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald version. I don't need any legendary pokemon...I always train my team to take on the Legendary pokemon.........
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jul 10, 2005 22:27
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If you are asking whether anyone has the Game Boy Advance games of those, then the answer on my part is no. The only Pokemon games I've ever played are Pokemon Colosseum (N64) and R.E. League Smile That's why I do not partake in serious Pokemon discussions - although I learned a lot from R.E. League and Nintendo Power, I'm by far no Pokemon master.

However, I would take a pretty confident educational guess that the others have the newer Pokemon games. As for Legendaries...I've heard people talk about them and all, but the only Legendary I ever got was Zapdos in Land Across the Sea Laughing I killed off Mewtwo accidentally, or, let's put it this way, unknowingly...

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush

silver_ketchum

Member #17

Jul 13, 2005 19:10

In my opinion, there are just too many legendaries in the actual pokémon games. In every game they add in AT LEAST three more legendaries! All in all there are twenty of the bloody things! The only reason I use one in my RBY gym is because I'm too bloody lazy to get a new psychic pokémon!

-Silver

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 4:37 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022