Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 24:46 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Warp Glitch!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Pikang

Member #230

May 25, 2005 20:42
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Note: This only happens when I'm on the school computer. Whenever i try it at home, it does no appear, which is good since it's tempting!

In the Legend of the Gilded Jewel,. when I go the ferry house, and click "Explore", a new direction come up (North). Then when I click on North, it "warps" me to Maelstrom Island!!

I don't get it.

Runaway goat!HELP!
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

May 25, 2005 23:01
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Does it say what is supposed to be in that direction when you press the "See Exits" button?

MANGO!
MintMan

Member #1

May 26, 2005 12:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um... that is supposed to happen. The ferry house is used to get to Maelstrom Island, but only after you do something in particular.

If you are even getting this in error, I am just going to guess that your school computers implement a lot of fruity "security" features on their JavaScript, preventing cross-frame communiques.

There are heaps of problems that come up when individuals mess with JScript settings. There ain't much I can do about it; those are local issues and thus out of my control.

Rex Ranarum @ Deviant Art - Because I shouldn't limit myself to ruining just one web site!
Pikang

Member #230

Jun 8, 2005 21:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I KNOW it's supposed to happen. But I think you're right: it's just the composition of the JS.

Runaway goat!HELP!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 24:46 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022