Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 7:31 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Site revamp

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Kal

Member #127

Apr 25, 2005 13:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I've modernised my website for the most part. It looks better, has less text and runs faster in my opinion. My RE walkabout still needs a lick of paint but that's the biggest chunk of my site and will take some time to polish. In the meantime though I'd like some feedback on what you think of the new layout (not that I expect you to remember the previous one). Just click the most colourful sig on the site to be magically transported there posthaste!

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

[Editted by Kal on Apr 27, 2005 15:54]
Ishamael

Member #142

Apr 26, 2005 21:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah... I really need to do that for my RBY walkaround...it uses if statements instead of switch statements...and update my walkaround code tutorial to reflect that. Actually, I just need to redo it, the storyline is a bit lacking in depth, and a lot lacking in originality. It takes most of its main elements from the "Wheel of Time" series (really good series if you like fantasy books and long, complex books, whose storyline is cool to read but hardly ever goes anywhere major, except for in the last 50 pages or so of each book)

"We're making the right decisions to bring the solution to an end."
  --George W. Bush
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 7:31 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022