Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 16:23 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Intelligence gym is almost up!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
surfdude

Member #170

Apr 7, 2005 3:30
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I just have to finish a puzzle and boost my team up about 6 more levels. That won't take long at Gobbo's gym. But one question. Do gym funds come from your shops and when people lose at your gym and against your trainers or what?

I din't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 7, 2005 14:45
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I do believe all of that is explained in the Gym Leader FAQ which I had already directed you to.

"Only ugly people date." ~ L&O: SVU
surfdude

Member #170

Apr 8, 2005 24:01
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Huh. I'll go over it again, but I think it only says what you can do with gym funds, not how to acquire them besides shops. Yeah.. it doesn't say if you get funds when people lose to your trainers.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
boyachi

Member #92

Apr 9, 2005 24:39
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ok, using logic, it does not say that you get money by people visiting your site. It also doesn't say that you get money from people clicking on your link at the list of gyms or from wild battles, thus you can safely assume that trainers fall into this category. However, people losing to your gym gets you money. Give me a challenge, make them all 100, you know you want to.

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
Ishamael

Member #142

Apr 9, 2005 15:21
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I think its basically any way that you can lose money to a Gym (Buying things, losing trainer battles, training at a Dojo, losing to the gym leader...)

And losing to the gym leader can REALLY hurt. It took me several tries to beat Boyachi in GSC (mostly because I had 2 lvl 100s and 2 lvl 40s to take on 6 lvl 100s), and now I'm either 60 000 or 600 000 Yen in the hole. Pretty sure it's 60k, but might be 600k. Either way, I'll get it back up by the time I train my team for my GSC gym. At this point in the development of the story, I'm trying to introduce a new character, but I can't think of how to make him cool enough. I would make him evil, which always makes people more cool, but that would really screw up the storyline.

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
  --George W. Bush
  When, Mr. Bush? When did you turn?
surfdude

Member #170

Apr 9, 2005 16:09

Fine. I'm gonna start building up my team till they are at least level 80. Oh, and Ishamael, It would have been A LOT smarter to not have two level 100's. They made boyachi's pkmn all level one hundred. If ya didn't have em, his would be level 40.

Kiva - *BRAINFREEZE!*
  Jamie - Amateur.

Gorrath - You idiot!
  Coop - Woah ... gotta Remember that combo.

[Editted by surfdude on Apr 10, 2005 19:42]
boyachi

Member #92

Apr 9, 2005 21:36

How about a mysterious little kid? It ain't evil, though possessed little kids singing with the demonic voice undertone is quite amusing. So...yea, there is that, or you could add a taxidermist. OR maybe an Icecream man with terrets, or berets, or maybe turrets.
  Well, you will think of something.

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
surfdude

Member #170

Apr 10, 2005 6:04

I have so much money from training and I'm in a generous mood. The next gym leader to post here, I will buy 250 pokeballs from their shop. However, since no one has responded, this offer will close at 19:30 EST. ow offer is dead.

Kiva - *BRAINFREEZE!*
  Jamie - Amateur.

Gorrath - You idiot!

[Editted by surfdude on Apr 10, 2005 17:03]

[Editted by surfdude on Apr 10, 2005 19:24]

[Editted by surfdude on Apr 10, 2005 19:40]

[Editted by surfdude on Apr 10, 2005 19:40]
Ishamael

Member #142

Apr 10, 2005 22:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Reason why I was using level 100s too...I like a challenge.

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.
  --George W. Bush
  OK then. . .
surfdude

Member #170

Apr 12, 2005 22:21

O yeah! Now I have 5 level 100's, 1 level 90, and one level 80 in my gym.

Kiva - *BRAINFREEZE!*
  Jamie - Amateur.

Gorrath - You idiot!
boyachi

Member #92

Apr 13, 2005 14:08

Huzzah, another high level gym, my props to you.
  * gives surfdude a props *

Sword
surfdude

Member #170

Apr 13, 2005 23:28

Thanks

Kiva - *BRAINFREEZE!*
  Jamie - Amateur.

Gorrath - You idiot!

[Editted by surfdude on Apr 14, 2005 3:08]

[Editted by surfdude on Apr 26, 2005 23:51]
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 16:23 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022