Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 15:10 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Angel gym currently being worked on

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
yo_hi

Member #220

Feb 17, 2005 20:58
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

umm.. yea.. i'm going to be updateing/ working on the angel gym, so she's gonna be down for a bit.. should i just make it so you can fight the trainers and such and just come out with the big project that i have planned, or wait?

its up to you people really... Sweat Drop

Let your mind fade all that I say
  Into the world of make believe
  Where petty things become reality
  And the end is the new beginning.

Kal

Member #127

Feb 19, 2005 4:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Build a small alternate page which has al the basic stuff on while you work in the background.

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Feb 19, 2005 15:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

...Yes, same here. What I did when I made my first (albeit pathetic) attempt at a walkthrough was, I said "Click here to go to the walkthrough", and then below that was the usual text-based Mushroom Gym.

Best of luck with your walkthrough, and hopefully you'll get promoted to the higher ranks soon!...Now that I think about it, why was I promoted? :)...Probably because I said that I'd get to Mushroom Gym sometime or other. I might, within the millenium.

* uses Fortune on yo_hi *

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "At this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly outta Ronald Reagan airport." -President Dubya

Sword
yo_hi

Member #220

Feb 23, 2005 12:38

*updates while i'm at school*

hehe thank you for the good Fortune. ^_^ makes me feel special.

i have a program that i'm drawing a map of my city on, lol it looks cool?

i need to read about the rules to the whole no battle before you get to the gym thing..because dose that mean that i cant have a trainer battle before you reach the gym leaders chamber (type of deal) or is more in the way that your not allowed to block the user form challanging the gym leader with a hidden code type of thing?

mine was just going to be a puzzle to get to the gym leader... ? but you dont have to battle anyone before you can challange the gym leader..
  yep..
  ugh blah i hate skills for the work place, Dead

MintMan

Member #1

Feb 23, 2005 15:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No puzzles either.

Pretty much, you are not allowed to restrict reaching the gym leader to anything other than clicking. You can hide your gym, but the link to it must be clearly visible (although perhaps not labeled or indicated as your gym).
  If the user is forced to fight before even being able to access the gym or needs to think an extraordinary amount (as in a puzzle), then 'tis illegal.

So a trainer before your gym is okay. Most people would probably fight it in keeping with Gym Trainers. You cannot use JavaScript or some method of hiding the URL of the gym page (I really hate it when people do that Angry You can't copy the alert box, people! Gah!) to force the fight before the gym can be reached.

You can make one of these things give a hint as to the hidden location of your gym, but said location must be accessible by doing nothing more than clicking. Passwords or puzzles are expressly forbidden.
  I know I say that a lot, but some people just don't listen.
yo_hi

Member #220

Feb 23, 2005 18:06

okay i understand no problem.. hehe thats all i needed to know.
  no clicky click will be blocking anyone from entering my gym thats easy.
  ^_^

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 15:10 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022