Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 9:16 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: The anniversary

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Kal

Member #127

Feb 15, 2005 17:41
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Happy (almost) birthday to the REL!

Any plans, O minty one?

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

MadGoblin

Member #2

Feb 15, 2005 19:41
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Shhh! It's suppose to be forgotten and pushed under the rug. Like so!

* stands around, not noticing REL in the slightest *

See? Big Smile

Lair of Mad Goblin - Because sanity is a chore.
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 16, 2005 24:29
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Quite, you.

Actually, the anniversary began on the date of the first notice of its work, January 24th. The completion date, February 21st, is rapidly approaching, so how much work do I have done for it?

.... none. I have been receiving nothing but a non-stop flow of work from college, thus the absence of any updates. Sure, I have tons of updates to make and plenty just lying around, waiting for the finishing touches and uploads, but that ain't gonna happen when I have two large assignments or tests to do every frickin' day of the week.

The updates were supposed to be promotions, a violations reporter, LotGJ-walkaround completion, some actual graphics for the main pages, and general debugging. Now, we may be lucky getting two of those Slanted Mouth
  Luckily, March only has the Ides on its plate, so that will buy some make-up time.
yo_hi

Member #220

Feb 17, 2005 20:14
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

geeze.. collage..sounds..fun... only 1 year away after this school year..

i feel sick.

*pouts and goes to room to doodle.*

Let your mind fade all that I say
  Into the world of make believe
  Where petty things become reality
  And the end is the new beginning.

MintMan

Member #1

Feb 17, 2005 23:36

I have a dirty mind! o_0

Um, I meant to say that I tried to do REL work now that I have a few seconds off, but I couldn't. E-mail crashed for some reason, and that is where all the badges are. No badges, no promotions, which sorta has me stuck Slanted Mouth I did manage to rid of all those really-dead gyms and corrected those of gyms that were in fact not dead (lousy CJB).

So if there was a gym you couldn't get to, try it now.

And has anyone actually beat the new Kildurin walkaround? I tried, then looked at his source, and from what I can tell, the whole mess is entirely broken.
Kal

Member #127

Feb 18, 2005 13:13
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, I managed it. Don't know how Tongue

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

Ishamael

Member #142

Feb 20, 2005 2:21
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sorry about the broken code. I did some much needed downsizing (has a lot of useless code in some of the pages) and accidentally got rid of a few lines that WERE necessary. Thanks for emailing me about it, by the way. (If this sounds like sarcasm, it's not, trust me) Everything should be working now, as long as the broken version isn't still in your cache.
  People who did beat it probably beat it b4 my faulty downsizing.
  I just have a few artistic additions I plan to make to make things look a bit better, as well as maybe a small text area that has a title for the area, so that people can tell they are in the jungle by looking at 1 word rather than about 30-40 words.

My most important job is to defend the homeland, to protect innocent Americans from the deaths of the killers.
  --Geroge W. Bush
  Boggle So, you protect Bin Ladin and his terrorists then?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 9:16 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022