Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 3:02 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Training Checklist

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
draggy1234

Member #97

Dec 26, 2004 8:57
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I was wondering if anyone would care to add to this checklist/to-do list of training up my pokemon team (R/S), after breeding and such. This is what I have so far:

1. Vitamins
  2. EV training (Macho Brace)
  3. Training up to Level 100
  4. Use TMs/HMs/Move Tutor to obtain movesets
  5. PP Up/Max all moves
  6. Order up Pokemon team
  7. Give held items to pokemon
Kal

Member #127

Dec 27, 2004 6:27
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'd like to help but GSC still baffles me. I never actually sat down to play it right through.

Give me red any day.

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

draggy1234

Member #97

Dec 27, 2004 21:48
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Aside from the above checklist, I have a question about GSC RE League.

I'm planning to evolve Eevee by friendship, so I'm curious as to approximately how many levels it will have to level up to evolve. Also, is the time of day determined by the site clocks? (Espeon or Umbreon)
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 28, 2004 24:34
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Time is determined by the local clock since it is JavaScript.

The levels are exactly the same as the GameBoy game -- none. Evolution is controlled entirely through Happiness/Tameness. With no other factors, you must level an Eevee up to fifty to get it to evolve from level five (I think). I have not checked the exact time in a while, but 'tis Happiness indeed.

See, strange thing about the RE League is that if it is in the cartridges, it is in The League Embarrassed
draggy1234

Member #97

Dec 28, 2004 13:26

Oh. Wavey Mouth Seems like if I do manage to get an espeon, it will already have passed the levels to learn any of its moves (the lowest level wild eevee I've seen is 18).
Kal

Member #127

Dec 29, 2004 5:51
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Boyachi and myself (shameless plug) each run a pokémon-on-demand service at our respective gyms. Though I don't have a GSC gym at the moment so you're best bet wil be Radience Gym.

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

[Editted by Kal on Dec 29, 2004 5:54]
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 29, 2004 17:13
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Might I add that MintMan said with no other factors so be extra-good to that Eevee when you get it, and you should have an Espeon/Umbreon on your hands a lot sooner.

"So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable." ~Christopher Reeve
draggy1234

Member #97

Dec 29, 2004 18:34

How exactly would I go about doing that?

I know there aren't salons available, nor any happiness-increasing held items, so the only plausible way is through battling. And I'm sure that happiness only increases as levels increase...

On another note, I've gone through a part of the password-storyline at the Radiance Gym to get to the breeding grounds (apart from the poison ones), and I get the feeling that a couple spelling errors could be throwing people off (for example, the Fire clan master's name). Currently, I'm stuck at the grass clan while trying to figure out what I could've possibly missed from the psychic clan page.
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 29, 2004 21:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um, actually, salons do exist. They are called Dojos in the RE League and can increase more than just happiness, but they do in fact exist.

Whether or not your Pokemon will then have to engage in a battle to actually evolve is beyond my recollection, but they do exist.

"I've gotta stop drinking steak sauce." - Mandy
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 3:02 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022