Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 6:35 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: REL Upgrades?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Ishamael

Member #142

Dec 16, 2004 23:44
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Please?

I know. . . you don't update REL because it's dying/dead, but it's like that because of neglect. Could REL please have some upgrades at one point relatively soon?

My most important job is to defend the homeland, to protect innocent Americans from the deaths of the killers.
  --Geroge W. Bush
  Boggle So, you protect Bin Ladin and his terrorists then?
boyachi

Member #92

Dec 17, 2004 1:50
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

*kicks dirt...that just so happened to pile up infront of the computer...* Yea I mean aside from the passing out of surfing pikas and soon amnesia psyducks...even i haven't done much for REL since september aside from the upgrades I just made at the beginning of the month...and then aside from Ishamael upgrading his...and possibly Kal fits in that time zone...we at a low. I'd love to sell stuff that people used to bit-er, ask for on the forums, but ya know...its just me and my pokeballs

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 17, 2004 11:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Nov 13, 2004 4:17, MintMan said:

I was just checkin' my site stats, when something became obvious right away -- the forums were not the most-viewed feature of recent time! The R.E. League was!

On Nov 13, 2004 4:17, MintMan also said:

I might have to, you know, finish it... sometime.... when I'm not lazy

These were stated in the main forum, about a month ago. So as you can see, the RE League is not dying but, in fact, thriving. Of course it's entirely possible that in the month since this statistic came out, REL has been entirely abandoned, but I don't think even Mint has that bad of luck (barring AT )
  Of course, you could have been referring to Gym Leader neglect, an aspect which does indeed seem to be stagnating. On that note, I vow to work diligently on my GSC gym and have a semi-complete version up by my B-day (Jan 27).

Yeah right.

"So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable." ~Christopher Reeve
boyachi

Member #92

Dec 17, 2004 17:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yea, I remembered that, and I tried boosting the morale of the gym leaders, but only a select few even visit the forums let alone worked on them. The only thing I can think of doing now is contacting them all individually...which now, I actually have a life enough to do. Plans! Actual social plans with people! I'm all giddy!...not really. This will be a first in a while that i have had holiday plans aside from being home for christmas or possibly visiting relatives at Ohio...which this year I wouldn't mind doing at all...for...various reasons. That don't include stalking people. Honestly.

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Ishamael

Member #142

Dec 18, 2004 17:49

Any response, Mint?

Speaking of working on GSC gyms: mine would be up, but my pokes are so weak its not funny, so.... Anyways, I need to come up with the other half of my storyline, and a map for it. And finish off my RBY gym. (fix the last few glitches, add images to make it look cool, maybe some BGM, etc)

Anyways. . . updates would be really nice for the REL, as would just running the promotion code on the deserving sites. (Boyachi would be one such example-insane amount of work on that gym) Anyone else itching for a move tutor so we can make pokes with even better movesets? Or is it just me and my insane desire to have the most difficult gym battle possible with the AI (which would still be fairly easy if you have a setup that works when humanly controlled-stupid AIs...I've seen a snorlax use belly drum and amnesia until it died)

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.
  --George W. Bush
  OK then. . .

[Editted by Ishamael on Jan 31, 2005 16:25]
boyachi

Member #92

Dec 18, 2004 22:57

Move tutor = awesome...but sadly people have enough trouble getting through my gym storyline and then the lineup if they get that far. So, that would just be cruel, cool to the tenth extreme, but cruel.
  The rematch battle would rock too.
  And now for blatant advertisement for MadGoblin.
  If you want to level up your pokemon quickly in GSC, go fight Selestia over and over again in Venom Gym.
  Advertisement over.
  Who else would like to use the new stuff?

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 20, 2004 24:47

Do I need to respond to everything? You guys sorta said it all...

I mean, the Forums Beated topic said it all, really. I should be working on REL, as I always am supposed to, but I'm too frickin' busy with other stuff. I mean, for how long have I been supposed to drag END out of the gutter?

Even tho' I am supposed to do it more often -- once a month, I used to -- The League recently only gets work done around its anniversary in the February time frame. Closely before and after, work stays on it because it is fresh in memory, but once the Ides of March approach, I scramble to work on something for that, and it snowballs from there terribly out of control....

Move-tutor and the like I am not so worried about. REL is not about all of those features, but rather storyline development, which is why I have to get unlazy and so a good house cleaning for those deserving of promotion.
  Last I remember, I just came to a very pivotal part of the LotGJ storyline right after the statues were collected. I do not remember if I actually allowed people to get to this really revealing part, but I did write it for sure. Next up is the Fourth Wind, and things get wacky from there....
  I have it all written down in my head and a thousand notebooks; why can't I just put it to code?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 23, 2024 6:35 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022