Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 2:24 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Pokemon GBA game midis

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Camo

Member #5

Oct 20, 2004 20:41
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey crumps and crumpets, just wondering if anyone knows where to find a GBA pokemon battle music midi things, I just turned the music up for the battle against Steven with my new Blastburning Charizard and thought the music was kinda cool and wanna figure it out on my bass.

c*** me up scotty
Battalon127

Member #25

Oct 21, 2004 11:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, vgmusic.com should have it. Its my number one source for all video game music.

There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore. ~Stewie, Family Guy
Rook

Member #112

Oct 21, 2004 21:15
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah! Here it is!

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gba/PkmRS-Battle10.mid

Personally, I like the Elite Four battle theme.

To wield a sword is to wield the most divine and diverse weapon of all time.
Camo

Member #5

Oct 21, 2004 21:24
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Cheers rook, but busy today, depending on whats happening tonight I may tab it tonight.

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer

------------------------
  ACtually will be good to tab (and a bit of a challenge), theres a bassline (mostly 2 notes played fast) and a lead riff wich will be fun to figure out. I should actually tab futurama as theres only s*** futurama tabs on the net, and I mastered it good.

[Editted by Camo on Oct 21, 2004 21:29]
Rook

Member #112

Oct 22, 2004 15:51
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

DING DING! DONG DONG! Futurama's awesome!

* fabricates a FuturamaLazerGun *

* uses the technique Wield with a futuramalazergun *

I am Rook! Self-proclaimed lord of the n00bs!
Sword
Camo

Member #5

Oct 31, 2004 4:30

Lol, I havnt listened to the midi since I got it, havnt even been home, everyone give me a goood hard lol.

Pokemon Australia - keeping Aussie trainers in touch
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 2:24 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022