Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 5:28 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: What the Shiznit?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 2, 2004 18:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Quite correct, smart Draggy and simple Eagle.

How it would work? It's a rematch! You would fight the gym... again.

As I said when it was originally mentioned in this topic, the gym leader would use Pokemon of the level they are actually trained to, and it would be subject to any flags the gym leader saw fit... not really that hard to understand.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Nov 3, 2004 13:05
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Nov 1, 2004 11:46, Battalon127 said:

Crazy levelling? Its the RE League! I took my main party from 55 to 70 in a half-hour!

Yeah, but rematches could result in 1-50 jumps in 20 mins probably

Kal

Member #127

Nov 16, 2004 11:53
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Maybe a scaled-down point system for rematches?

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

Ishamael

Member #142

Nov 28, 2004 23:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

. . . probably because I don't feel making 100-some pages and want to make a JavaScript-based walkaround, which ALSO is beyond my little programming powers?

Just so u know LE...I have a good JS walkaround code up at my site, but it has a few bugs in it. I have posted what I need to fix (currently) at the top of the gym leader page so could someone PLEASE answer the questions so I can finish up my RBY gym, get it all implemented and working right and stuff like that?

And no this probably won't be beyond your programming powers. . .

Once I get all the bugs worked out I'll make a little tutorial on it that people can download from my site. . . hopefully I can fix these bugs without too much trouble. . .

Some of the stuff in my code is going to be a bit advanced, and the only way I can think of to get around my flags problem is to have events that give urls/links to other versions of the walkaround that aren't walled off...annoying no?

Kildurin Gym is in progress. . . currently in mid planning stages: 45% complete (RBY done except for a couple of things. . .)

[Editted by Ishamael on Dec 1, 2004 21:05]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Mar 29, 2024 5:28 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022