Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 7:25 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Try to win the Ion Badge!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Zedd

Member #76

Jan 30, 2005 4:35
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ok, I'm having the same problem as MMZero, except on his Name Rater. It says it's worth 500 yen, I have 21,000 yen, but it says I don't have enough. If it's at all helpful, I haven't yet beaten his gym...

- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm

"So it is said that if you know yourself and know others, then you will not be imperilled in a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but do not know others, then you will win some and lose some. If you do not know yourself and do not know others, you will be imperilled in every battle" - The Silver Sparrow Art of War, Sun Tzu
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 30, 2005 13:59
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh, yeah, ya gotta beat the gyms ta use 'em. I guess that error message should be more specificized.
MMZero

Member #200

Feb 26, 2005 16:39
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It's still acting up. I have my own badge and I still can't use the Dojo or Namerater features.

Visit my website, and you too can help raise and feed two growing Battling Dragons creatures.

And another thing, whenevr I edit my custom message and go back later to change my juggle, all of the stuff I entered is deleted. What gives?

[Editted by MMZero on Feb 26, 2005 18:32]
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 1, 2005 18:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh, that's why. You do not have an RBY account. The code did not carry over version information, so that explains why it acted as though you had no money whatsoever.

* gives MMZero a virtual Pie for the notice *

"People are bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling." - Scrubs
MMZero

Member #200

Mar 4, 2005 21:29
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yay! Pie!OMG teh HapPy!11!

Check out my latest games! Go here to see 'em and give me lotsa feedback!
Vash

Member #207

Mar 16, 2005 19:06

You were a challenge, but I chushed you! See if you can beat me in the Hammer gym!

Oh, hold on, that was just a dream. You keep kicking my butt up and down the street. Its impossible to get past Venus, especailly when it uses moon light all the time.

Chicks dig giant robots!

[Editted by Vash on Mar 16, 2005 19:17]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Mar 29, 2024 7:25 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022