Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 14:42 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Try to win the Ion Badge!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 21, 2004 24:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I seem to recall this yet I do not remember...what do you speak of?

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Rook

Member #112

Sep 21, 2004 15:37
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It's an Anime where the guys are looking for these 'Sacred Jewel Shards' and fighting off a creep named Naraku. Miroku is a perverted monk who has a black hole in his right palm, which is contained by a spell.

The n00b who has been around for over a year and is still a n00b!
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 21, 2004 19:11
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

THAT I know, I mean, what brought up the whole thing that you noticed at the site

Rook

Member #112

Sep 21, 2004 19:50
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

He's got a Gengar named Miroku.

Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 22, 2004 15:57
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I finally beat that blasted gym!

I had to go level up my team quite a bit, though, and even then it was tough!
  I've now got a Girafarig at 100, Baton Passage! Whee!

It seems that THE best place to get EXP for both LATS and LotGJ is at the Venom Gym with the hardest battles. I was getting a level every three battles it seemed Wink

[Editted by Lugiatrainer on Sep 22, 2004 15:59]
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 22, 2004 17:10

Mwahahahahahaa! Even tho' me gym is unfinished and sucky, 'tis still the most visited and best of them all! Mwahahaha- Boggle

Hey wait, no, that means people like to pound the snot out of me more and steal my precious money Crying

Aaah... I go weep now.

PBM! Fear!
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 22, 2004 18:38

You only get money from lost trainer battles; you can only lose money from trainers winning against your gym.

Also, I think for RBY, Knight gives the best XP, but he is both difficult to get to and swamped with a bunch of other conditionals, so yes, Venom Gym is the best.

And me, I still haven't beat your gym yet Tongue
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 22, 2004 22:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wait, wait...so, if I'm getting this right, all the trillions of yen that my LotS gym got is because everyone is losing to my level 20 trainers? This is, I didn't even have time to incorporate the level 30 part of it yet?

....Wow.

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 22, 2004 22:46

Wow, so losing to trainers gives gyms money? awesome. And yes, some people here definitely should give the lists of gyms the run around to pick up some more badges, and most likely, bring in some yen for newer people.* uses the technique Fire of the soul *

Sword
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 24, 2004 24:18
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Heck, once I've got this next LATS set to level 100, I'll have quite a bit to spend and I think I'll go buy some pokeballs from newbie gyms...
  Any gym that I can access it's gym battle, that is. Mean Look
  If I can't, then even if I have the badge already, no purchasing from them!
MMZero

Member #200

Sep 29, 2004 15:56
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Sep 22, 2004 18:38, MintMan said:

You only get money from lost trainer battles; you can only lose money from trainers winning against your gym.

Also, I think for RBY, Knight gives the best XP, but he is both difficult to get to and swamped with a bunch of other conditionals, so yes, Venom Gym is the best.

And me, I still haven't beat your gym yet Tongue

Woah, if that's the case, I've stolen, err... "earned" money from practically every gym.

And yes, like many others, I did most of my training at the Venom Gym. Mad Goblin, whatever you were drinking when you designed that place, it must have been incredible, because your training grounds are 'effing brilliant!

* uses the technique Strike on MintMan for not beating his gym yet *
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 29, 2004 16:01

Yes. Who woulda thought if you had a span of levels instead everyone on at the highest possible setting that people could actually train there? Tongue

Seriously, some people do that. It's just like... c'mon! Ladder, man, ladder!

* suddenly, Ladder Man bursts through the wall, but then it is realized that he was not used in Arena Terrae and no one would recognize him anyways, so he slinks back through the hole he made in my LEGO fortress *

Dang it! ... I wanted to be the one who broke it!

PBM! Fear!
MMZero

Member #200

Sep 29, 2004 16:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Good news everyone!

Using my newly acquired wealth of Gym Funds, I have added a Name Rater and a Dojo feature.

Hey MintMan, why is it that whenever I try to use the Dojo function, it always says I don't have enough Yen. What's up with that?
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 29, 2004 19:06

Idunno.... do you not have enough yen? That might be the reason....

Only other thing I can think of is that it is using the wrong file's yen amount, which could be.

"I'm not smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything." - Beast Boy
MMZero

Member #200

Sep 29, 2004 21:49

Well, I set my Dojo to cost 20,000 and I have well over 300,000 Yen. How can it read the wrong Yen file?
Rook

Member #112

Sep 30, 2004 21:13

What Dojo? For that matter, what is a Dojo?

To wield a sword is to wield the most divine and diverse weapon of all time.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 30, 2004 22:42

Well, you coulda just went to his or my gym and found out first hand, but, no, you had to ask here and look stupid to all. Bah. Attack!
  * uses the technique AcridBlazer on Rook for his n00bisms *

A dojo is a place to get up your stat XP. For those not familiar with the lingo, it's like what Vitamins do for your Poke, it ups their stats in unseen ways... that are visable Slanted Mouth ... Cough.

"You look good for someone who was hit by a car."
  "Thus being the only time ever that it can said that I 'look good'."
Sword
Rook

Member #112

Oct 1, 2004 21:49

I didn't see it there! Where is it?

boyachi

Member #92

Oct 2, 2004 1:04

Fine, I dropped the masque.
  RBY:Do you see where it says POKEBOX?
  Underneath it says THE OUTPOST there are 4 categories in two columns, thus two by two = 4. All save the one that says PICK UP SUPPLIES(the store) are dojos.
  GSC:Same thing, except there is only one column of 4 instead of two columns of two. (Hint: they are the ones that start with TRAIN YOUR)* uses the technique Light in attempts to brighten Rook *

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
Sword
Rook

Member #112

Oct 3, 2004 16:25

I mean Zero's.

Jocks may pick on us poor nerds, but it's us who turn out to be the doctors tending to their sports injuries. Ironic, no?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Mar 28, 2024 14:42 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022