Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 20:56 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Try to win the Ion Badge!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
MMZero

Member #200

Sep 3, 2004 11:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That's right! The Albastor City Gym is up! Think you got what it takes to beat me?
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 3, 2004 17:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Another gym leader. About time. I'll see you shortly.* uses the technique Rain of The New Dawn *

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Sword
Rook

Member #112

Sep 4, 2004 20:31
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

U goin' down, yo!!!!

Mmmm...kay. You should add you R.E. account to you forums account. Yours is the Ion gym right? That's what it says on the list, not the Alabastor Gym. Wow!!! You're Raishom's master? Cool!

The n00b who has been around for over a year and is still a n00b!

[Editted by Rook on Sep 4, 2004 20:36]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 4, 2004 23:22
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, he did say the Ion Badge from Alabastor City. Badge name doesn't really have to be the locale's name, it just can be for ease/nick names. He made it quite clear, you nutty perma-noob you Tongue * uses the technique Break on Rook 's spirit for laughs *

But, yeah, woo! A gym by someone with class! I'll have to remember to read everything and not just skip up to the leader Big Smile

PBM! Fear!
Sword
Rook

Member #112

Sep 5, 2004 10:18
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey, I knew it was the Ion badge! Ion! Duh!

* uses the technique HeatWave on MadGoblin *

Sword
MMZero

Member #200

Sep 6, 2004 23:17
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmm... I just checked my Gym funds today. It appears that some people have been losing horribly at my gym. If I can get a couple thousand more Yen, I'm thinking of adding some special functions... Smile
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 7, 2004 24:12

You see the thing is that if you can get people to lose on purpose...but who would be low enough to do that?
  * uses the technique Rain of foreclosure *

Sword
MMZero

Member #200

Sep 7, 2004 1:58

Or they could buy MASSIVE quantities of Pokéballs...
Rook

Member #112

Sep 8, 2004 19:25

WOO!!! Beat ya!!! Took me a while, tho'. I've been training up my pokemon fo quite a while, but I did it! Oh, and I also bought 20 pokeballs.

MMZero

Member #200

Sep 9, 2004 20:38

Well? What did ya think? Tough challenge or what?

You won't believe how long it took me to build my team. I put my heart, soul, and vomit into making that team perfect...

I only have one flaw... NO ONE SELLS PSYCHIC TMS!!! So my Exeggutor is still stuck with Confusion! This is I need to be promoted ASAP so I can provide myself with the ultimate in TMs.
Rook

Member #112

Sep 9, 2004 21:01

Well, as you probably already know, your team's pokemon is always the same level as the challenger's strongest pokemon. All mine were 40's and 50's while my charizard was in the 60's. So even if yours are hundreds, it's not gonna matter.Over all it was pretty good, but you still have a ways to go.

Once again: you should click 'Edit Account' in the top right corner and link your other accounts to it.

I looked you up and why does your R.E. League LotGJ account only have a level 5 magnemite in it?

[Editted by Rook on Sep 9, 2004 21:04]

[Editted by Rook on Sep 9, 2004 21:11]
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 10, 2004 1:07

* uses the technique Rave on MMZero *
  Hm...Raising your pokemon over level 70 is something few ever do. As for psychic, check the junkshop in Maelstrom, not to certain, I could try to check that out for you.
  Setup your account so I can view your RELeague stats from the forums please!

Sword
MMZero

Member #200

Sep 10, 2004 21:11

* eats a virtual bannana *

I knew that would come in handy!

I don't know why it didn't show up. I already had registered my gym and dragon. Well I did it again this time, so it should work.
  * fabricates a heavyboulder *
  * throws a heavyboulder at boyachi *
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 10, 2004 21:38

Blitzoff! * volleys the heavyboulder back at MMZero *
  Anyway, thanks for setting it up. The problem is now, that I can't find that TM. It's not in Maelstrom or venom...but the angelfire sites aren't javascripting for me...figures. So ignore the rising faction gyms and search what is left, its gotta be there somewhere.

Sword
MMZero

Member #200

Sep 11, 2004 11:02

Well then, I guess I'll just have to wait to be promoted and put it in my shop. I am going to stock as many TMs as I can so people won't have to wander around aimlessly looking for TMs!

* eats the heavyboulder *

Mmm... delicious!
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 11, 2004 14:30

...well lets just put it this way, not to be pessimestic or anything, but seriously, I don't think anyone has been promoted since my RBY gym was put up, and that was the last quarter of 03.
  So don't hold your breath if you want to be promoted this year, I doubt anyone will. MintMan is quite the busy guy with BD, and most importantly his job. No job=unable to pay for webspace=little or no webspace.
  I love softly quashing people's hopes and dreams. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  Well, I checked every gym, and there were only psyfire and chronospecter that I couldn't get into, that and the one in adept trainers that had exeeded its bandwith. So I am guessing that your TM would be somewhere round those three gyms.

[Editted by boyachi on Sep 11, 2004 17:05]
Sword
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 18, 2004 1:41
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I got the Ion Badge on my second try. 'Twas a nice challenge you made there, especially for my   
  Why don't you make an LotS gym (R/B/Y)? Then my team, the strongest of which is LV70-87 team will have the chance to show off its strength again.

By the way, my gym funds are somewhere in the trillions of yen (in RBY version, not GSC version). Is this because a lot of people are losing to my team or what?

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 20, 2004 12:33
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Sep 7, 2004 1:58, MMZero said:

Or they could buy MASSIVE quantities of Pokéballs...

Indeed, I did that for the Triad Gym so Nuo_Trainer couldn't say he didn't have the funds to use. A lot of good THAT did. Shifty Eyes
MMZero

Member #200

Sep 20, 2004 16:32

On Sep 18, 2004 1:41, LieutenantEagle said:

I got the Ion Badge on my second try. 'Twas a nice challenge you made there, especially for my LV53 team.

Why don't you make an LotS gym (R/B/Y)? Then my team, the strongest of which is LV70-87 team will have the chance to show off its strength again.

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club

-----------
  Truth -->
  <-- Bush

Well, I added the LotS to my account. Currently I only have a level 5 Magnemite. Tongue I won't be seeing a gym on that for a while.

Hey Mintman, when are you gonna get around to fighting my gym so everyone can see my badge? I worked hard on that thing, darn it!

*insert angry face here*
Sword
Rook

Member #112

Sep 20, 2004 17:21

Got 1 word for you:

Inuyasha

Fan, right? Miroku. Saw it. Didn't think i'd be the one to notice it, did you?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Apr 24, 2024 20:56 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022