Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 24:50 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Question about Hall of Fame

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
MostlyWicked

Member #199

Aug 24, 2004 6:11
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I've beat a certain gym, but didn't get into the hall of fame that's diplayed there...

What's the hall of fame, and how do I get in there? (you really should add this to your FAQ :p)

EDIT: Oh, and a second question... how can I evolve pokemon that usually need to be traded? Examples: Graveler-->Golem, Haunter-->Gengar, Kadabra-->Alakazam.

[Editted by MostlyWicked on Aug 24, 2004 7:23]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Aug 24, 2004 8:53
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

So, you scoured the FAQ for info on what a Hall of Fame is, which I really never thought needed explaining ("Hmm, it's a list of people's names and then up to 6 pokemon. Could it be all the trainers who defeated this Gym Leader and what monsters they used?"), and you completely missed the area that said "How do I evolve Pokémon like Graveller, Kadabra, Machoke, and Haunter?" under PokeBox FAQ that is answered with another question, "What is the Link Stone?" Yep, sure takes some thinkin' to get that one thought out.

(This is the most commonly asked question about the REL, which is sickening since the answer is plasted everywhere)

As for why you did not appear in "some" gym's Hall of Fame, it really helps that you did not supply which gym that, in fact, was, let alone your account name. Well, I can just look that up.

Anyways, I did some studying, and you do appear in my Gym's Hall of Fame (I'ma Venom!). You're all the way on the last page (#378). I can only assume that you just didn't go to the last page by navigating the "Next" links that appear at the bottom corner of each HoF page (which it does take a while and even I had a little trouble finding).

EDIT: Yes, I just scoured every gym you have the badge for. In each one, your name is present. Nothing is wrong. gee, how bored was I?

PBM! Fear!

[Editted by MadGoblin on Aug 24, 2004 9:15]
MostlyWicked

Member #199

Aug 25, 2004 7:37
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

OK OK, I apologize for my ignorance *rolls eyes*

In any case, I figured that the hall of fame was exactly that, I just couldn't find my name in it. I never noticed that the list is actually several pages long.

And about my second question - the question was not very thought out, I'll admit. I never actually scoured every corner of the faq - I just clicked on pages and made a search for keywords. I apologize AGAIN for my ignorance as someone who visits here for his first time.......
Rook

Member #112

Aug 29, 2004 13:14
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You know, I can't find my name in the Myst Gym's Hall of Fame. I know I beat it.

The n00b who has been around for over a year and is still a n00b!
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 29, 2004 13:44
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Whoa, talks about gettin' yer freak on. You are on the list. However, I apparently have never updated the HoF from the old paging technologies that once plagued these forums.

You are actually placed fifty-one. The script is not showing that there should be a second page for some reason; it is requiring one over what it should for that display. Don't ask me why.

Anyhoo, you should be able to see it at a higher starting index, all the way at the end.
Rook

Member #112

Sep 2, 2004 21:34
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

* uses the technique HeatWave on MostlyWicked * for being a n00b

The n00b who has been around for over a year and is still a n00b!
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 24:50 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022