Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 17, 2024 22:25 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: can accounts emails conflict?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blade

Member #99

Jul 1, 2004 22:34
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

RE league won't let me sign up because it says my email is already in use. I suspect interference from my BD account. Is this an actual problem or have I missed a special signing up thing for BD members?

One fight. One more step on the path to becoming a true warrior!---Ryu

Sometimes the most important battle, is the battle within... ---Ryu

MadGoblin

Member #2

Jul 1, 2004 23:07
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If your email address is already in use, it most likely means... you are the one using it Slanted Mouth

My guess would be to use the lost password feature to see what member name and password are sent to your email account.

* fabricates a Monkey for no raisen *

Why be sane?
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 1, 2004 23:53

raisens! I love raisens! The hard yet soft chocolate juju bees. Mmmmmm. Blade, I thought you were already in RE...or BD...or both...which one can't you get into?

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.85%complete
Blade

Member #99

Jul 2, 2004 24:28

I am currently into BD and am going to start RE.I tried the get lost username and password thing and it worked.Can you delete your character? (in case i don't like what i already have)

One fight. One more step on the path to becoming a true warrior!---Ryu

Sometimes the most important battle, is the battle within... ---Ryu

MadGoblin

Member #2

Jul 2, 2004 24:54

Er, isn't there always a "Reset Account" feature in any of the REGames? I'm pretty sure Ems always throws them there in order to stop people from multiple sign-ups of laziness, as in your case.
  * uses the technique CycloneSlash on Blade with an AeroBlade *
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 17, 2024 22:25 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022