Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 3:27 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: HOW DO YOU GET YOUR OWN GYM?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
smikewade

Member #190

Jun 29, 2004 13:19
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I alredy beat maelstorm, and i want my own gym!HOW DOES IT WORK?

"Darkness from twilight, crimson from blood that flows; buried in the flow of time; in Thy great name, I pledge myself to darkness! Those who oppose us shall be destroyed by the power you and I possess! DRAGU SLAVE!!"

MintMan

Member #1

Jun 29, 2004 13:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Simple, by not having illegal MP3s on your site. The rules stated in the FAQ are very clear that any site with illegal or unsuitable content will not be admitted into the R.E. League as a gym.
smikewade

Member #190

Jun 29, 2004 13:37
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

so, no mp3s? WHY?

"Darkness from twilight, crimson from blood that flows; buried in the flow of time; in Thy great name, I pledge myself to darkness! Those who oppose us shall be destroyed by the power you and I possess! DRAGU SLAVE!!"

Kal

Member #127

Jun 29, 2004 14:25
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Doesn't that question answer itself?

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

MintMan

Member #1

Jun 29, 2004 14:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Good job, Kal, but you have to spell it out for him more than that. I mean, he did have to ask what was so illegal about him having illegal MP3s on his site and all.

You can have MP3s on your web site; they just have to be legal ones, which would pretty much be anything that you personally made or that was not produced under any label.
Lugia7777

Member #79

Jun 29, 2004 15:04
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

* uses the technique Strike on smikewade *

Ehhhh, that's the problem with some of the people here. But anyway, MintMan, is it ok to have an MP3 that is featured freely in www.flashflashrevolution.com AND is available for download there because the author decided to give away that MP3 for that free DDR game?
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Jun 29, 2004 23:02

same would be the case for OCREMIX. Duh. Well...actually, just because they remix...do they even have a right to remix it in the first place? I am soooo confused. Oh well, everyone knows every song from FF7, so at least those should be ok.

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.85%complete
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jun 30, 2004 24:02

Yeah, if it's from one o' those sites with free licence from author then of course its goods. Pretty much as long as its not, ya know, from something copyrighted its all good Lick

* Gleefully uses the technique Poison on smikewade *

Why be sane?
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 30, 2004 1:23

Note how I am always careful to say illegal MP3s, not just MP3s. So many people (idiots, really) always just bash MP3s. No, there is nothing wrong with MP3s; there is just something wrong with stealing. Unfortunately, modern man has lost the ability to reason and decipher which parts of an extralegal action is actually at fault. Candy isn't bad; running with a fist full o' it from the convenience store is.

* uses the technique Break on smikewade because it seems like the thing to do *
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 1, 2004 23:49

so in short, get YO BOO-TAY over to http://www.ocremix.org
  lots of free legal Mp3s that are mega cool. Like MegamanX brainsick metal remix, sweeeeet.* uses the technique Heal on smikewade in hopes of the poor soul righting the wrongs *

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.85%complete
Sword
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Jul 8, 2004 11:41
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Indeed!

I've finally gotten the files from one of the 500 mp3 torrents they have.

There's so much awesome music, it's mind blowing!
LeeTupper

Member #42

Jul 15, 2004 14:37
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Why bother with MP3s? Those dang things are freaking humongous! I've got a huge collections of MIDIs, and they really, really are better than MP3s. Sure, no lyrics, but occasionally that's a good thing. Now, if only MIDIs were easier to burn to CD... Sigh...

* uses the technique Strike on smikewade because everybody else seems to be doing it and he doesn't wanna get left out *

What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 16, 2004 1:41

I have heard my share of midis, however, I think that your friends would laugh at you if they discovered you were listening to midis instead of the MP3 files with your walkman. However, in webbuilding, if you want music, it is best to let the page and song actually load BEFORE the person has left, thus you use midis.

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 24, 2024 3:27 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022