Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 24:59 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Blatant Advertising

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Kal

Member #127

May 28, 2004 17:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

And why not advertise! My gym is up and running and I want as many people to have the badge as possible!

If you have not yet but wish to aquire the Coralia badge then visit Hoogle Sepples city for a chance to. Plenty of other stuff to do too.

If you have any inquiries, just e-mail me.

Thanks,

e-mail Kal
or Visit Hoogle Sepples

Visit Hoogle Sepples

[Editted by Kal on May 28, 2004 18:03]
boyachi

Member #92

May 29, 2004 16:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You know, I did this once, and I was told to keep the updates posted on my own site. My GSC gym is still missing five parts to it, but the original is still up, and I am still willing to make just about any wild battles that people want if they, just ask, which they never have. Except for here, but even that has stopped right now. Well, at least I have my good old Radiance Gym in RBY up and running, with only 11 people on the hall of fame, which have now been mentioned in the storyline, since it has been that long. You'd think people would flock to a place with 15 wild battles, three different Dojos, and a namerater...guess not. Boggle
  Maybe all my drama in my GSC storyline will get people over there. *Insane laughter*

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.80%complete
Kal

Member #127

May 29, 2004 17:30

Hee hee, I can understand why your hall of fame is so small. People can't be bothered going through it all lol. Sad but true. I enjoyed your gym - but that's because I have the rare (to the Internet at least) quality of patience. Still can't find the gym battle to Kidurrin Gym. Darn you Ishamael! I even looked up that Wheel of Time thing hoping to find some clue to help me (some leader forgot their name when they ent bad apparently) but I guess I'm just too dumb to figure it out.

Hey Boyachi, thiking about it, could you set me up with some Snorlax please as I've ran out of wild battles and am running tight on gym funds Wavey Mouth

I'm just sad that I didn't set up my gym properly before now as I have dished out a lot of badges that I propbably wouldn't have having the gym I have now. Shame.

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

boyachi

Member #92

May 30, 2004 11:03
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

For all who ask me such question, I shall ask what version. Obviously, no legendaries. That would be The five birds the three cats/dogs, the Mew types and #251. Also there are some that won't show up in wild battles,those have certain circumstances. But yes, tell me the version and, aw heck, I'm not that lazy I'll put it in both.

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.80%complete
Kal

Member #127

May 30, 2004 12:29

Thanks. RBY version will do just dandy. Can you get snorlax in wild battles? Any help would be appreciated.

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

Ishamael

Member #142

Jun 8, 2004 24:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If I were you, Kal, I'd just change one of my wild battles, temporarily, to have snorlaxes by the dozen, then back to what it was origionally once you've caught enough snorlaxes.

And also, my gym is currently being made much better than it previously was, and is down for now. It will make much more sense once we get a few weeks into july (by then all that JS will be done, unless my computer suddenly dies for no reason)

That hint with the wheel of time books was actually put in for a part I was planning on putting in a while back, but since then Ive come up with a better storyline. I was gonna have various trainers in a JS walkaround section with various misspellings of Ishamael as their name. The reference to the book would be the spelling of Ishamael, as a lot of people think I'm just parodizing the name of the biblical Ishmael.

I guess I should look around this forum a bit more so I can drop hints about the Kildurin gym in the future. Stupid exams, wasting the time I could spend working on my gym.

When summer comes, the gym will become better, as will my understanding of JavaScript. Dumb school taking up all my time since March. . .

[Editted by Ishamael on Jun 8, 2004 24:18]

[Editted by Ishamael on Jun 8, 2004 24:36]
Kal

Member #127

Jun 8, 2004 5:27

Yeah, exams are hell. Taking up my precious internet time! Let me know when you're gym's back up Smile

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

boyachi

Member #92

Jun 8, 2004 13:14

* uses the technique Shadow *
  Yeah, I'm having finals right now, as I type this, I love this class.
  Man, will I miss it. I think I'm gonna cry.
  Ok, this is SO unfair, I have completely caught up to what I have been writing in my booklet, so I have nothing to transfer to the web, yet all this time to do it! Plus I can't work on the javascript here! So I can't get anything done other than writing more plot...and studying, I could do that to.(har har)

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.85%complete

[Editted by boyachi on Jun 8, 2004 13:42]
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 24, 2024 24:59 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022