Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 6:20 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Politoed?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Odd783

Member #180

May 21, 2004 20:14
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hello This is the first topic I have made here and I was just wondering if Politoed is in the Legend of the Gilded Jewel (GSC)?
MintMan

Member #1

May 21, 2004 22:39
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The RE Leauge FAQ says:

Trading does not exist in the R.E. League; to evolve Pokémon that utilize it, the Link Stone exists. The Link Stone will evolve Graveller, Kadabra, Haunter, and Machoke, and may evolve Pokémon such as Slowpoke, Poliwhirl, Porgyon, Scyther, Seadra, and Onix.

Looks to me like a big "yes". Please consult the FAQ for your question-needs before consulting the forum members. I mean, you get your answer so much faster...
boyachi

Member #92

May 21, 2004 23:07
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

#180...huh, that the newest person or do we have more?

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.45%complete
MadGoblin

Member #2

May 22, 2004 14:17

On May 22, 2004 13:45, Forum Main Page said, as upon all entries to it:

Hello, MadGoblin! You were last here on May 22, 2004 13:45.
  Current Members: 180

Yeah. Haven't you ever noticed that the assumabled dozens of times you've come to these forums, boyo?

* gives newest member a friendly pat on the back... or something Wavey Mouth *

Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

Odd783

Member #180

May 22, 2004 14:50
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well really I have a habit of not reading the FAQ/booklet In alot of things I really should start reading them.I guess I just want to get to the real thing and not read things up

[Editted by Odd783 on May 22, 2004 14:56]
boyachi

Member #92

May 22, 2004 20:55

Well...can't say I've looked at that for a while.
  Curses

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.50%complete
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 6:20 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022