Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 24:52 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Pokemon games

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Camo

Member #5

May 14, 2004 22:55
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I got blue and Saphire, and just wondering should I get one of the gold/silver/crystal games, they came out when my interest in pokemon was dead so just wondering if I should go get one when I complete everything in Saphire, and if I should, wich one should I get?
MintMan

Member #1

May 15, 2004 24:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Crystal is by far the one with the most bang for its buck, what with its trainer tower and all. Unless you really have an in for one of the Pokemon not included in it (the list which I cannot recall right now), I would vie for it.

Since you cannot trade in between Ruby/Sapphire and the previous versions, it is not pertinent that you obtain those middle games. If you had bought GSC and not had an RBY game, however, the situation would be quite reversed.
Camo

Member #5

May 15, 2004 2:19
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmmm.. the new ones cant trade with the old? Can you at least use your old pokemon on pokemon coleseum? Or is my old blue game worthless now? I had a killer blue team!

If I got one of the middle ones, I wouldn't put all my pokemon from blue onto it but, cause I like my archive on there, I have had every pokemon and almost have 1 of each deposited, same will happen with Saphire, If I get the next pokemon up, I wont put my Saphire pokemon onto the new. Well with the breed function I'll probobly just breed a heap for it but. I'm bit of a monster collecter in pokemon, but then I also like to have each pokemon good for fighting in at least one cup on the ol pokemon stadium game.

Main reason I dont trade my pokemon between games is I like to have each game have its own awesome super team (I used to have yellow as well and it had its own team... but it was s*** and I think I gave it to my sister) Trying to stay away from legendaries now, dunno if it is legendary but how bloody good is milotic, my fav poke nowadays, plan on doing up a good salamance too then I'll look through the ice pokemon in the game and make a suped up ice beast for taking out legendaries as all the new legendaries seem to be dragon or regis, and regis are just s***, if I wanted to use a monster that looked like a rock, I'd use Geodude or one of his evolutions, plus he looks cooler too.
Battalon127

Member #25

May 15, 2004 11:25
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yay new smilies! I was waiting for a good D'oh face, since I tend to screw up on things a lot.
  Camo, I would suggest getting Crystal since, like MintMan said, it gives you those little extras. I personally have a Gold Version and enjoy it very much. And don't worry about transferring your team from Blue. Just transfer your pokes, clone them, then transfer them back. Unless, of course, you consider the cloning trick cheating... shifty-eyed There are a handful of Pokemon (a lot of the cool ones, actually) that you need to transfer from RBY to GSC in order to get all 249.

Simpsons Quote of the Week-

"Hey, a switchblade. I see the switch, but where's the blade?" ~Homer Simpson

[Editted by Battalon127 on May 15, 2004 11:30]
Camo

Member #5

May 15, 2004 19:30

all 249? Is 250 like ultra rare or some s***?
  I dont think I'll get it unless it can go on colleseum, and I wouldn't clone my blues.
MintMan

Member #1

May 16, 2004 21:42
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

251 - Mew - Celebi = 249

You can only get Mew and Celebi from very special occasions or cheating. Celebi could be obtained in Crystal by doing some freaky stuff at a certain time alone (what with the clocks you had to set for those breed of games). Mew is handed out on occasion at Pokemon centers, but that is really it.

I think you can also get them in the new Coliseum game, but that does not help the old games at all, now does it?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 24:52 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022