Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 8:44 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Am I the only one in the minority?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Rocket

Member #178

May 7, 2004 12:55
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It seems I'm the only one in the R.E. league who hasn't even collected one badge! I mean how many others have been in the fold for about Five months with out a badge?

Behold the power over the Crimsionguard!
MadGoblin

Member #2

May 7, 2004 18:20
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, I'm Mexic- oh, you meant like that Tongue

Yeah, I'd say you're prolly the only bloke who would have been around for that span of time without a single badge who was actually active during which. I mean, what else are you doing if not badge-hunting? 'Cuz those Rising Faction Gyms sure are cake walks. Mmm, walking on a cake... that'd have to be some big cake for me to stroll on...

Then again, I really can't talk. I probably haven't earned a new badge in ten months, if it was even that soon ago Boggle

Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

boyachi

Member #92

May 8, 2004 17:13
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yes you really should go to places such as Radiance or Venom gym, as they have lots of things you could use!

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 8:44 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022