Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 18:04 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Radiance Gym is UP!!!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 10, 2004 21:42
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

GRAND OPENING!!! UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!!! ANY (non-legendary RBY) pokemon you want! Just e-mail me or post here!!! Dojo! Name rater! POKEBALLS! OTHER KEWL STUFF!
  I think that I wiped out a whole post by deleting this a first time...I guess that's what happens when you reply on an error post...oops.
  COME GET MY AWESOME KEWL LOOKING BADGE!!!

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, it is experiencing technical problems and should be fixed by... this summer.

[Editted by boyachi on Mar 10, 2004 21:44]
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 11, 2004 19:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually, that post had been deleted before by you and I posting at the exact same millisecond. Why it deletes the post I do not know. I have been looking into the problem and cannot find an answer; flock should prevent it but... oh well.

Congrats, Boyachi, you might very well be the only gym that uses Events and Dojos and all those other new perks.
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 11, 2004 21:39

Ida know... kinda sounded sarcastic for a second...nah.
  The thing is, that I've just had no business since the eighth victor. No new money, no new hall o' fame name. Figured if I advertised I'd get more hits.
The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, it is experiencing technical problems and should be fixed by... this summer.
Battalon127

Member #25

Mar 12, 2004 13:43
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, I plan to use this stuff too, if I ever actually get my gym under way.
  Actually, I have slowly begun re-coding it all (the real way, no more Pagebuilder for me). I plan to devote most of my free time next week to the recoding of my RBY gym, complete with events, X-pokes and the like. (I need funds. I spent some a while ago on extra battles, and now I've been making x-pokes too. I need some good money makers. Maybe selling maps...)
There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman, or Michael Jackson. ~Bart Simpson

Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 12, 2004 14:39

Yeah! A fellow gym leader, that must challenge me! Bring it on!! You have no choice in the matter...please.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Mar 19, 2004 14:23
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

ARGH! You evil person!!!!!

I was able to evade your passwords AND that no-right click script through the use of some 1337 tricks, only to find you've got a team of 6 level 100's!!! CURSE YOU! You did it before I did! >D

I have to say, bravo, you're only the second gym I've lost to like this. I'm going to probably skyrocket your gym funds. Chances are, I've ALREADY funded you purchasing anything you need. Oh well, I'll have to go KO the trainers in Gobbo's gym, I seem to get lotsa yen fast from them...

[Editted by Lugiatrainer on Mar 19, 2004 14:37]

AH HA! FINALY! I got the Radiance Badge! Boo ya!

Hey, Ems! I propose a boost in rank for Boyachi!

[Editted by Lugiatrainer on Mar 19, 2004 14:59]
writer77

Member #4

Mar 19, 2004 17:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

And Mintman would say:

"I'm not promoting right now! I'll promote in the summer!"

Anyhow, if it's as good as you say it is, Mintman would promote it anyhow, based on its greatness. I would go check it out myself, but I don't want to go lookin' around at other gyms before I rehaul mine. Which will probably be a while, since I currently have a pretty full shelf of projects on the figurative horizon for my site.
Endless Horizon
  "It looks like I'm going to die as I have lived.... completely surrounded by morons!"
  -Bl. Mage
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 19, 2004 19:37

Doesn't Boyachi's gym still have that really gay thing with the messages from the Kero Kato and all those obvious falacies of Pokemon mechanics? People like that I never promote -- don't matter if they are a tough fight (since most battles are leveled out anyway); it depends on how they make their storylines, and even mentioned KK is a surefire way to disqualify yourself, 'cause they always make me do something stupid!
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 20, 2004 17:09

You guys are so flattering, I'm at a loss of words, thanx. I was able to buy just about everything I needed.
  BUT MINTMAN!!!!
  *Boyachi screams as he powers up*
  I got RID of that WITHIN a WEEK of notice! The only time your name pops up is when I have the link to your link page.
  I don't really have any gyms specifically stated in there. If it makes you happy, I just changed everytime "gym" pops up in that context to "guild."
  That hurts my feelings. I think I even responded to that email. *checks* It was the 16th of December, 03.
  *Boyachi powers down, ignoring the fact he just ripped off at least 100 anime shows*
  If thats all the problems you have with the site, it will take no time at all to fix. The only thing I have left is Bill, in reference to who made the pokebox. Do you want that to be changed too? Hey, hey hey! lets end this with an almost pointless question. Can I disable Enhance lineup after I get it?

[Editted by boyachi on Mar 20, 2004 18:31]
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 20, 2004 22:03

"Enhance" line-up? You mean the gym line-up extension? Of course you can; all you have to do is select for your gym Pokemon beyond what you want to never be used in battle. Doi.

And all those mentions of Kero Kato and the gym leaders were still there when I visited, and that is all I have to go by, YFFI.
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 20, 2004 23:50

when did you visit? You mean there is stuff still there? ARRRRRGH! WHERE? I thought I killed all of the $#!T. @*(%&@*$(%^#@*(%&@(& Tell me where the blasted $#!T is and I'll kill it.
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 21, 2004 2:09

Um, maybe when I originally defeated your gym when you first got it up. I have not checked back since, so I have no way of knowing whether or not it is still there.

You had an aweful lot, tho', so I suspect it is lurking somewhere.
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 21, 2004 12:32

If you find any, tell me where it is, and I'll kill it, MWA HA HA HA!
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Mar 22, 2004 24:52
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Mar 19, 2004 19:37, MintMan said:

Doesn't Boyachi's gym still have that really gay thing with the messages from the Kero Kato and all those obvious falacies of Pokemon mechanics?

Obvious falacies?
  Hrm, I didn't pay much attention to the storyline, I guess I should go through again and actually read the stuff.
  While I'm at it, if/when I catch any of the stuff you mentioned, I'll point it out to Boyachi as soon as possible.

boyachi

Member #92

Jul 28, 2004 16:07

Ladieeeeeeeeeeeeeees and Gentlemeeeeeeen! And what ever else we have here!
  The Radiance Gym for GSC is up and running at 59 pages! WOOOO!
  So, I delievered. There WILL be 61 pages. AS SOON AS YOU PUT #12 ON THE HALL OF FAME IN MY RBY GYM! As an added bonus, right now the gsc gym battle link leads to the RBY gym battle! Just so you can accomplish opening the GSC gym up, then you just favorite place the page and come back later! I delievered, now I want MY peice of the pizza.

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.99%complete
Kal

Member #127

Jul 29, 2004 5:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

How very demanding, though you have put a lot of effort in. If anyone ever gets promoted, it's going to be you.

But it hurts, Mintman, when you say that Boyachi is the only one to utilise the new gym features.

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

MintMan

Member #1

Jul 29, 2004 13:27

* looks at the original posting date *

.... It was March! At that time, he was the only on, Kal. Granted, they were only out for one full month, but at the time, he was the only one who did anything with them! Of course now, a half a year later, a lot more gyms use those functions.... but most of them are new gyms.

Lousy old gyms! Update and be good! The newbies are outshining you!
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 29, 2004 14:44

Does that still make me a newbie? Ow...
  Venom gym has dojo's now, and I know someone(s) got a namerater (aside from me)
  IF ANYONE WENT TO MY WEBSITE they would have known that I wanted another hall of famer months ago! But yeah, still no one else has done it yet. Saves me trouble Big Smile

The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.99%complete
  My post was too long, sorry

[Editted by boyachi on Jul 29, 2004 15:56]
Kal

Member #127

Jul 31, 2004 5:47
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ow wow, didn't realise this had been resurrected. Sorry Dead

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 18:04 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022