Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 12:17 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Dial

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
YoshiA25

Member #161

Feb 22, 2004 18:03
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

* picks a virtual RELdial to hang on his wall *

Victory shall soon be mine, or mabye it will be mine in a month when I actually get to the dial...

[Editted by YoshiA25 on Feb 22, 2004 18:04]
Sword
surfdude

Member #170

Feb 26, 2004 24:50
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

*Five numbers, each from 1-10, for a total of 10^5 (100,000) possible combinations. Allowing 10 seconds per combination, and assuming you never repeated or entered an invalid combination, you'd be at it 278 hours.*

Genius, game tells you on script prompt 1-12!!
  EDIT:oops, is this the one where you shine the rays on the statue of Janus?

Hawai'i surfing rocks!!!!!!

[Editted by surfdude on Feb 26, 2004 24:52]
Battalon127

Member #25

Feb 26, 2004 14:41
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, the ray one picks from one to twelve, because it is a sundial. The Dial in the jungle never says how many numbers are on it. (Makes the puzzle more challenging, for all we know one of the numbers could be 43. Of course, that would be one BIG dial)
There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman, or Michael Jackson. ~Bart Simpson

Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 31, 2004 19:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

* picks a virtual RELdial and wonders what ever happened to the floatees dawned as armor *
  Hmmm....So where did those things go??? Coulda sworn I got some. Anyways, Mintman, buddy, pal. Remember that script I sent you? Is there a reason you don't want to put it in or is it just that you have better things to do? Cuz it could help ya get rid of some dirty hackers, but I can't remind you here what the script is, because, it kinda gives it all away if I remind you what it was.
The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, it is experiencing technical problems and should be fixed by... this summer.
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 2, 2004 23:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Like I already said; the right-click guard does nothing. Did I not already go into great detail about this.... twice?

There is still View Source from the freakin' Edit menu and a slew of browsers that let you get past those guards. Hel, there are browsers that let you see the source code along with the page your viewing in a little pane! I just need to get a password feature hooked up to events to completely encrypt the information.

As for your items, you should be able to see them in your account (log-in through the Edit Account link on every page). You did not equip the floatee, either; you need the FtRPG command Shield in order to do that.
boyachi

Member #92

Apr 3, 2004 19:34

well, if you look back a while ago in the floatee post, I picked one and dawned it as armor, but it didn't show up(on account). The second time, however it appeared(on account, but only one). Also, for some reason I can't read the 'evolution stones' post, it opens up the 'releague is dead' post instead. What is up with that? or is it just me???
The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 3, 2004 19:41

My guess is that you're an idiot. Sorry, but that is quite often the case.

See, you can only pick one of anything; picking twice means that you did not really pick it the first time; you just did something stupid like saying that you did.

As for the post showing up wrong, probably. Idiots posting too rapidly recently have been killing posts an aweful lot around here.
boyachi

Member #92

Apr 3, 2004 23:01

Wait, what do you mean killing? Do you mean that too many posts at a time causes errors? Do you mean that the post loses interest? Do you mean that I shouldn't post as often as I do, since I have no life and would probably end up posting at http://prank.org instead of here? Did you somehow learn that I'd be staying at home the entire spring break spending some of the time on my website and GSC gym? Does that make me an even bigger idiot or just a loser?
The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, Summer of the New Dawn shall be approaching... this summer.
Kal

Member #127

Apr 7, 2004 16:10
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I really feel sorry for you Mintman, but I admire you for carrying on
All Hail Coralia

Visit Coralia
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 24, 2024 12:17 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022