Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 8:25 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Dial

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Blaze

Member #166

Feb 7, 2004 17:18
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Were do you figure out the #s for the Dial in the Jungle?
cluck cluck
boyachi

Member #92

Feb 7, 2004 23:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Did you check out that monolith?
  Good friggin luck on this one. Hey MintMan! Do you remember how long I was stuck on this puzzle? Wasn't it three months? It was DEFINITELY over three weeks, I know that much.
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn. Very soon. Honestly. Picking up on the virtual-edible-multiflavor-jawbreaker-candles. Got any drill skimmers?
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 8, 2004 1:11
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Okay, let me just try to understand this as it happens quite often.

You are at a site. On this site is a game. In this game is a puzzle. The puzzle is challenging.
  Therefore, you seek help to solve the puzzle in the game on this site which was made to be difficult and challenging for those who play from the very site itself....

.... why the blutty 'el would I even make the freakin' puzzle if I were just gonna give out the answers to them to anyone who asks? I mean, really, c'mon! Think, people!

Obviously, the clues must be given in the game. A puzzle would have little point if it had no way to be solved. Just look for them. Typically answers are in the surrounding area for puzzles, if a surrounding area exists.
Blaze

Member #166

Feb 10, 2004 18:42

What site and whats a monolith?
cluck cluck
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 10, 2004 20:26

Um, I dunno, just MAYBE the Maelstrom Gym, since that is where the dial is, and possibly the thing that says "You see a Monolith" right next to the Dial.

I mean, that is only a guess.
Blaze

Member #166

Feb 11, 2004 21:04

I saw the dial in the jungle. not at the gym.
cluck cluck
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 11, 2004 21:55

The entire walkaround is the Maelstrom Gym. An entire web site of a particular leader should be considered their gym. The actual gym battle only occurs on one page, so that is never referred to.
Camo

Member #5

Feb 11, 2004 21:56
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Feb 11, 2004 21:04, Blaze said:

I saw the dial in the jungle. not at the gym.

*slaps Blaze with goonbag*

That is the gym, its just a very big gym that hows an outside and lots to explore, just cause the game creaters gym is made by the genius behind the game it tends to be slightly bigger than all the other gyms.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Feb 13, 2004 12:37
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Feb 11, 2004 21:56, Camo said:

*slaps Blaze with goonbag*

*cackles over the bricks he has hidden in the goonbag*

[Editted by Lugiatrainer on Feb 13, 2004 12:37]
Blaze

Member #166

Feb 13, 2004 20:43

I didn't know that. I am new ya know.
cluck cluck
Camo

Member #5

Feb 13, 2004 23:04
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Dont worry, know that you have a mangled up face thanks to Lugia hiding those bricks in my goon bag, you are one of us.
Battalon127

Member #25

Feb 17, 2004 13:30
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

"Know"? Did you maybe mean "now"? In any case, I too am struggling with the dial puzzle (I'm not asking for help, simply extending my sympathies) and checked the monolith. I think I understand what it's getting at but I'm still having trouble with the application to the numbers. When I get it I'll probably be kicking myself
A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it. ~George W. Bush

Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson
Camo

Member #5

Feb 17, 2004 17:40

Oh I ment to say know, you now it.
boyachi

Member #92

Feb 17, 2004 18:28

There's a REAL EASY WAY to figure it out, beside researching it, but I can't tell you that, so GOOGLE THE SUCKERS!!!
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn. Very soon. Honestly. Picking up on the virtual-edible-multiflavor-jawbreaker-candles. Got any drill skimmers?
Battalon127

Member #25

Feb 18, 2004 13:21
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

real easy way? Yeah, try every combination of numbers until you get the right one. That wouldn't be so bad if it said how many numbers are on the dial (I sort of assumed ten, but I really don't know)
A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it. ~George W. Bush

Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson
Tarazu

Member #155

Feb 18, 2004 17:07
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Five numbers, each from 1-10, for a total of 10^5 (100,000) possible combinations. Allowing 10 seconds per combination, and assuming you never repeated or entered an invalid combination, you'd be at it 278 hours.

Doing random actions is, of course, the way to solve most KeroKato puzzles, but it would seem a little bit extreme in this case.

[edit: fixed a minor error.]

[Editted by Tarazu on Feb 19, 2004 3:08]
Camo

Member #5

Feb 18, 2004 23:10

Hmmmm I think this calls for another item no one really wants...

* plants a virtual RELdial tree *

Just to confuse you more and more.
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Feb 19, 2004 16:41

honestly now. You people must remember the little bit of data that I gave you before that like NO ONE COULD UNDERSTAND. Remember you are on the internet. Mintman knows what I'm talking about. Or should. NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME!!!
The Summer of the Dawn is here. However, it is experiencing technical problems and should be fixed by... this summer.
Rook

Member #112

Feb 21, 2004 16:17
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

* picks a virtual RELdial so he can beat the **** out of it *

Stupid dial...
How did it feel meeting so many trainers like yourself in your travels? What was awoken inside you? I want you to hit me with it all! Now, bring it!

~ Steven: Ruby/ Sapphire version champion
Sword
Camo

Member #5

Feb 21, 2004 16:42

I love this item thing, its making lots of people post posts that are rather small and Minty would normaly delete, yet now they show a bit of purpose.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 25, 2024 8:25 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022