Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 2:37 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: (Level ?)

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blaze

Member #166

Feb 7, 2004 16:31
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On the text that says (Level ?) what do I do? :?
cluck cluck
boyachi

Member #92

Feb 7, 2004 23:47
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Try clicking the middle button, I hear it might give you a message or a battle. Especially a battle if you meet certain criteria
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn. Very soon. Honestly. Picking up on the virtual-edible-multiflavor-jawbreaker-candles. Got any drill skimmers?
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 8, 2004 1:04
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, obviously it has a questionable level. This is usually due to an area with an ever-changing difficulty or something that is hard to put a level on, such as a rare Pokemon or other solitary, non-six-set line-up battle.

Pretty much, if you are a beginner, don't fight it. If you made it to that area, however, you can usually assume that it will mimic the difficulty of its surroundings, maybe a bit more.
Ishamael

Member #142

Feb 18, 2004 23:37
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The "Level ?" places require certain flags (requirements) set up to fight the creature. I would suggest, though, don't fight it unless you have a stock of ultra balls, or a master ball (don't even hope for the latter because they are rare in the extreme), and a weak, prolonged attack like bind to slowly hurt it until you can capture it. (trust me, you'll want to caputre it the first time. Why should I tell you why it should be the first time, it might get me banned if i tell you about the second time, by making it too obvious for something you should figure out on your own, like me)

(Note: this is based on experience from the RBY version, this may be totally incorrect in the GSC version, or maybe not, I dont know.)

Ishamael

Bearer of the Kildurin sword, and master of the Kildurin gym.

[Editted by Ishamael on Feb 18, 2004 23:43]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 2:37 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022