Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 18, 2024 16:21 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Evolution problem...

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Rook

Member #112

Jan 28, 2004 9:06
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

For some reason my Dragonnair won't evolve. It's at level 51. Whats wrong?
How did it feel meeting so many trainers like yourself in your travels? What was awoken inside you? I want you to hit me with it all! Now, bring it!

~ Steven: Ruby/ Sapphire version champion
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 28, 2004 13:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Maybe that Dragonair doesn't evolve until Lv. 55?
A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it. ~George W. Bush

If you're having a problem with your woman, you don't go get another woman. Then you just have 2 problems. ~Frank Barone, Everybody Loves Raymond
Rook

Member #112

Jan 28, 2004 21:14
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well that makes me feel stupid. I could've sworn it was level fifty... Thanks!
How did it feel meeting so many trainers like yourself in your travels? What was awoken inside you? I want you to hit me with it all! Now, bring it!

~ Steven: Ruby/ Sapphire version champion
boyachi

Member #92

Jan 28, 2004 21:31
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

For some reason, no matter what I do, I can't get my site to evolve. I jsut one two fracking scripts until the gym is done but no one cares... you guys don't even care about the wild pokemon battles!!!! Has no one gone to my site? ARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!! Maybe if I got stoned it would evolve...*sure to hear from MadGoblin*
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 29, 2004 20:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

... after reading your post, I should say you are a bit already.... by heavy rocks from the ground about your head and shoulders.

For swear, dude, I could not make heads or tails outta what you just said. I think it was about your site. Is your gym even up on it yet? I cannot remember. Well, I have not checked REL stuff for quite a while. I should really do something about that....
boyachi

Member #92

Feb 2, 2004 21:45

The main problem I found now is the numbers. From what I understand, if I do have 6 lvl100s, all someone needs is five level 20s and a level 56 and they can cream my guys.(20x5=100+56=156 avg=26, thus my lvl100s drop to a measly lvl26 to be creamed)So as soon as I figure out a balanced way to deal with that, the gym will be up, regardless.
  Off that topic, is there anyway I can edit the messages in the gym battle, or send them to a different page from the battlewin page than the page with the gym battle link, cuz I'm having trouble with cookies and I'm not about to sink down and put in another page that they can access before winning that should be read only when victorious, i'd rather leave it out all together.
  Am I wrong about the level thing, because I think that's kinda cheap if they have one powerhouse and it whips me because they have weaklings as well, it isn't as challenging.
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn. Very soon. Honestly. Picking up on the virtual-edible-multiflavor-jawbreaker-candles. Got any drill skimmers?
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 3, 2004 20:42

Wrong? Hel yeah.
  Not with your math; you are correct in that you would drop to twenty-six, but there is no way to counteract it.

However, people typically do not try and stack the odds like that. It is more likely, since you are Rising Faction, that most people are going to be coming at you with all low-level Pokemon, thus you would be blasted down evenly.

I really should make things work on the trainer's highest level Pokemon and not their average level. Well, there is a lot more I have to do, too, like make Rising gyms only have five Pokemon in them when the trainer is low in level. It is just not right to send beginners against fully evolved and TMed Pokes of level fifteen...

As for that gym-custom stuff, not yet, but I might get around to it this anniversary. I want to make a slew of special flags, like the Badge flag, so you can make battles that may only be fought if the trainer has or does not yet have your gym's badge (or events -- whichever).
boyachi

Member #92

Feb 3, 2004 21:43

nice, that would be fun
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn. Very soon. Honestly. Picking up on the virtual-edible-multiflavor-jawbreaker-candles. Got any drill skimmers?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 18, 2024 16:21 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022