Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 9:58 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: R.E. League :: Required Anniversary Post

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 23, 2004 18:56
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

w00t! The RE League is four years old today... sorta. It is its birthday, but only the beginning of its birth. This site was in labor for one month before that baby popped out. Beautiful image, ain't it?

Well, it doesn't much feel like an anniversary since there is no splash pic to commemorate the moment, but I am going to make sure every update this month has to do with the R.E. League in some way. I am thinking about shifting focus more on the gym leader aspect so that they may make better gyms, which in turn will make players happier... hopefully.
Khaku

Member #160

Jan 24, 2004 11:03
Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Spiffy! Happy anniversary.. birthday... thing! *throws confetti*
~Fred
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 26, 2004 9:20
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yay RE LEague updates! Lack of goodness in my gym has little to do with RE League features, though, as with my lack of programming knowledge! Oh, well happy anniversary!!!
A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it. ~George W. Bush

If you're having a problem with your woman, you don't go get another woman. Then you just have 2 problems. ~Frank Barone, Everybody Loves Raymond
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 27, 2004 24:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You dun need programming knowledge in order to make a good gym. The best gyms ever were nothing more than huge text descriptions.
  The one thing that makes a gym good is decent writing. Unfortunately, most gyms with it disappear. Lousy DiamondDust....

A little gyms are about to get a whole lot better. I am going to try and think up a way for every gym to get one feature absolutely free -- no purchase necessary. That will give every Rising Faction something to be happy about at least.
  That, and plus-five battle for every rank. Hooray!
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 27, 2004 13:50
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, the story *will* be there eventually, but I'm a very technical guy and I have all these things I want to put into it first. Maybe I should get the storyline going first. Starting next month, when I have the time...
A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it. ~George W. Bush

If you're having a problem with your woman, you don't go get another woman. Then you just have 2 problems. ~Frank Barone, Everybody Loves Raymond
boyachi

Member #92

Jan 28, 2004 21:51

yeah free stuff! could that be like that stuff that makes people have to click on certain links to proceed? I could use those, by the way, there will be NO FRIKKIN wild battles unless someone tells me what they want. GOT IT!!!!
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 29, 2004 13:35

Unless you've had some requests for pokemon, just use something that applies to your storyline. Any gymleader can get what they want from their own wild battles, and there should be enough gyms out there for any non-leaders to find what they want. (Like the training centers in my gym: each one contains what is IMO the best or most interesting pokemon for different types. 3 areas, 3 types per area, 9 different types- a good place to build a team)

boyachi

Member #92

Feb 2, 2004 21:31

yeah, I wanted to cover em all, but unless i setup some and then rotate, i won't have the desired effect
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn. Very soon. Honestly. Picking up on the virtual-edible-multiflavor-jawbreaker-candles. Got any drill skimmers?
Tarazu

Member #155

Feb 6, 2004 5:22
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wiigii! Happy anniversary!

It's likely that updates will spur me to finally inaugurate a gym, now that I have a website on which to put it.
boyachi

Member #92

Feb 7, 2004 23:44

Name changer! Awesome! Yeah! Now I can capitalize my guy's names.
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn. Very soon. Honestly. Picking up on the virtual-edible-multiflavor-jawbreaker-candles. Got any drill skimmers?
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Feb 13, 2004 12:46
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

w00t!
  This seems fitting ground for an tree planting...
  Hmm, this will be the 10 post, hope it works.

* plants a virtual Pokeball tree *

Woo! It worked!

[Editted by Lugiatrainer on Feb 13, 2004 12:46]
Sword
Camo

Member #5

Feb 13, 2004 19:13
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

* picks a virtual Pokeball *

Hmm thats actually quite convinient, 2 days ago I got my GBA SP (mainly for GC conecting but dont have my cable yet and I have a copy of the new pokemon blue wich I *aquired* from my fathers stepkids, also got spyro the dragon but thats just terrible.. it has a loading screen wich is a moving (poor quality) 3D dragon which suprised, as I it was said to be 32bit, but I really didn't think it was
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 9:58 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022